বেকারত্ব, বেকার অবস্থা, চাকরিবাকরির অভাববেকারি, নৈষ্কর্ম্য
Noun(1) the state of being unemployed or not having a job
(1) To make any serious headway against unemployment , twice that number need to be created.(2) The youth want to leave the country as unemployment has become a serious problem.(3) This will in turn reduce serious long-term unemployment as well as youth unemployment .(4) In urban areas the problem of unemployment is not acute, it is serious mainly in rural areas.(5) The index saw its biggest rise for nine months in July when record unemployment figures were announced.(6) This is a very real fear for them, as unemployment has a drastic impact on people's self esteem.(7) Drug abuse, unemployment and prejudice are among the many difficulties facing our communities.(8) Part of the joy of unemployment is, of course, that I can scour the Internet for the least relevant links ever.(9) The latest UK unemployment figures have shown a small fall in the number of jobless.(10) The actual unemployment rate in the shanties is much higher than official figures.(11) The unemployment figure in this country is the lowest that it has been in a generation.(12) Schools in sink estates send more pupils into unemployment than to further or higher education.(13) Cllr Weir also went on to highlight the problem of unemployment in the Ballina area.(14) Critics perceived it as a desperate government policy to hide the soaring unemployment figures of the day.(15) A number of policies were introduced which caused the unemployment figures to drop.(16) Another point is that unemployment is a trap that can be hard to get out of.
(1) unemployment rate :: বেকারত্বের হার
(2) unemployment benefit :: বেকার সুবিধা
(3) unemployment insurance :: বেকার বীমা
(4) unemployment benefits :: বেকারত্ব সুবিধা
(5) frictional unemployment :: ঘর্ষণজনিত বেকারত্ব
(6) structural unemployment :: স্ট্রাকচারাল বেকারত্ব
(7) unemployment figures :: বেকারত্বের পরিসংখ্যান
(8) widespread unemployment :: ব্যাপক বেকারত্ব
(9) mass unemployment :: ভর বেকারত্ব
1. unemployment ::
2. bakery ::
3. inaction ::
5. inoccupation ::
7. lassitude ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
l'm waiting for your UNEMPLOYMENT
check so l can pay the phone bill.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
The economy is rapidly deteriorating
and UNEMPLOYMENT is climbing.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
English to Bengali Dictionary: unemployment
Meaning and definitions of unemployment, translation in Bengali language for unemployment with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of unemployment in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "unemployment"
What unemployment means in Bengali, unemployment meaning in Bengali, unemployment definition, examples and pronunciation of unemployment in Bengali language.