বুঝতে পারা, অর্থোদ্ধার করা, মানে বোঝা, অনুধাবন করা, মর্মগ্রহণ করা, হৃদয়ঙ্গম করাউপলব্ধি করা, বুঝিতে পারা, বিদিত থাকা, ধরিয়া লত্তয়া, ধারণা করিয়া লত্তয়া, সিদ্ধান্ত করা, বোঝা, অর্থ বোঝা, মনে মনে প্রয়োগ করা, মূলে পৌঁছান, বোধশক্তিসম্পন্ন হত্তয়া
Verb(1) know and comprehend the nature or meaning of(2) perceive (an idea or situation(3) make sense of a language(4) believe to be the case(5) be understanding of
(1) I understand you're at art school(2) he didn't understand a word I said(3) Discovering how other languages work helps you understand your own better.(4) I knew you'd understand(5) They must take the initiative to understand indigenous languages and cultures.(6) I didn't understand a word of the German they were singing in, but that didn't seem to matter at all.(7) what do you understand by that term?(8) he couldn't understand why we burst out laughing(9) At the same time, the painting's title requires us to understand it as a view of New York.(10) She looked at me with no expression at all as if she didn't understand a word I'd said.(11) We understand that this constant credit information might become irritating for some users.(12) I understand that many of the resorts in the region have received cancellations.(13) Many believe his discovery will change the face of science and how scientists understand the very nature of reality.(14) I can't understand it!(15) she didn't really understand the situation(16) she wasn't married, I understand
(1) not understand :: বুঝতে পারে না
(2) to understand :: বুঝতে
(3) understand me :: আমাকে বোঝো
(4) try to understand :: বুঝার চেষ্টা কর
(5) hard to understand :: বুঝতে কঠিন
(6) difficult to understand :: বুঝতে কঠিন
1. comprehend ::
2. appreciate ::
3. believe ::
4. read ::
5. infer ::
6. realize ::
7. sympathize ::
সহানুভূতি প্রকাশ করা
8. get it ::
1. miss ::
understand, understandable, understanding, understandings, understands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I UNDERSTAND whoever wins
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Walt, I UNDERSTAND that you've been
kind of stressed out lately.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
What is it about the word "unique"
you don't UNDERSTAND?
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
Hang on. I know I don't possess the tools
of leadership, but I don't UNDERSTAND...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Why can't Leonard UNDERSTAND it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: understand
Meaning and definitions of understand, translation in Bengali language for understand with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of understand in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "understand"
What understand means in Bengali, understand meaning in Bengali, understand definition, examples and pronunciation of understand in Bengali language.