অধীনে, নিচে, তলদেশে, অভ্যন্তরে, পাদদেশে, নিম্নে, দায়িত্বে, অধ, অবস্থায়, নিম্নেতর পদে, ভিতরেঅধীন, অধস্তন, নিম্নস্থ, তলায়অনুযায়ী, নিচে, নামে, তলদেশে, অভ্যন্তরে, পাদদেশে, নিম্নে, দায়িত্বে, অধ, কমে, ঊন, অবস্থায়, কক্ষে, প্রভাবাধীনে, শ্রেণীতে, নিম্নেতর পদে, প্রত্যায়নবলে, প্রমাণবলে, ক্রমে, ভিতরেকম, অবর, নিম্নতরপদস্থ, নিম্নতর
Adjective(1) located below or beneath something else(2) lower in rank, power, or authority
Adverb(1) down to defeat, death, or ruin(2) through a range downward(3) into unconsciousness(4) in or into a state of subordination or subjugation(5) below some quantity or limit(6) below the horizon(7) down below(8) further down
(1) a river runs under this street(2) They were restrained before being taken under arrest to St Aldate's Police station.(3) He skulked into the room under the pretence of finding himself a drink.(4) He is sure to maintain his heavy role within the offense under new coach Sidney Lowe.(5) It will simply conceal whatever gaps in communication there are under another layer of imprecise language.(6) she travelled under a false name(7) But the boat was sinking fast and when the stern went under , a rush of air pushed four people out of the cabin.(8) we gathered the apples that had fallen under the tree(9) file it under ├ö├ç├┐lost├ö├ç├û(10) If the item is not listed, would it fall under one of the classifications if it were?(11) A great fun night was had by all under the leadership of Quiz master Mr. Peter Guy.(12) In mist or under a covering of snow, however, navigational skills will be tested.(13) Compare and contrast, as Whitlam himself might put it, the same period under Howard.(14) He has posted heavily to the same political newsgroups under his own name.(15) Over the years the green fell into disuse and became gradually hidden under thick layers of leaves.(16) Why waste all that room under the kitchen sink by simply filling it with garbage?
(1) under- :: উপ-
(2) under construction :: নির্মানাধীন
(3) go under :: নিচে যাও
(4) under pressure :: চাপের মধ্যে
(5) under control :: নিয়ন্ত্রণে
(6) under the weather :: শারীর ভাল লাগিতেছে না এমন
(7) under oath :: শপথ
(8) under consideration :: বিবেচনার মধ্যে
(9) under way :: ফমনরত
(10) fall under :: আওতায় পড়ে
(11) under review :: পর্যালোচনার অধীনে
1. nether ::
2. down ::
3. below ::
4. beneath ::
5. less than ::
6. subordinate to ::
7. flooded by ::
9. subject to ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm gonna roll up a nice clean towel
like this and put it UNDER.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
Who insults me by
dealing UNDER my nose
without my permission?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
Knuckle UNDER, my ass.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
And therefore, subsume your conclusions
UNDER my paradigm.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
Yeah, sure. Just yesterday, she asked,
"Why is Howard hiding UNDER the table?"
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: under
Meaning and definitions of under, translation in Bengali language for under with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of under in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "under"
What under means in Bengali, under meaning in Bengali, under definition, examples and pronunciation of under in Bengali language.