ঘাত, সপূষ ক্ষত, নৈতিক ত্রুটি, নৈতিক কলঙ্কনৈতিক দোষ, দুষ্ট প্রভাব
- ঘাতসপূষ ক্ষত করাঘাতগোপনে বিকৃতআলসার
Noun(1) a circumscribed inflammatory and often suppurating lesion on the skin or an internal mucous surface resulting in necrosis of tissue
(1) A common form of mouth ulcer , canker sores occur in women more often than in men.(2) he's a con man with an incurable ulcer called gambling(3) Sometimes the stomach acid or the ulcer itself breaks a blood vessel in the lining of the stomach or duodenum.(4) If the H. pylori germs are killed, your stomach ulcer or gastritis can be cured.(5) Along with the external ulcer , the internal arterial lesion must be treated.(6) A mouth ulcer is a painful sore in the mouth on either the cheeks or gums.(7) Treating and preventing constipation may improve the symptoms and heal the ulcer .(8) he's a conman with an incurable ulcer called gambling(9) Like other chronic wounds, pressure ulcers fail to heal in a timely manner.(10) This reduces the chance of getting pressure ulcers (bed sores) and of developing a deep vein thrombosis.(11) The flies can carry an infection causing ulcerous sores which take months or even years to heal.(12) He refused to allow anyone else to wrap his badly ulcered leg.(13) They are also afflicted with painful skin ulcers and stomach problems.(14) These ulcerous sores are large, deep and painful.(15) Its efficacy in superficial diabetic ulcers or ischemic diabetic ulcers has not been evaluated.(16) Cells like that have been used to prevent cirrhosis of the liver and to heal diabetic ulcers and for drug testing.
(1) peptic ulcer :: পাকস্থলীর ক্ষত
(2) stomach ulcer :: পেট আলসার
(3) mouth ulcer :: মুখের ঘা
(4) duodenal ulcer :: গ্রহণীসংক্রান্ত ঘাত
(5) pressure ulcer :: ক্ষত চাপ
(6) aphthous ulcer :: aphthous আলসার
(7) decubitus ulcer :: decubitus আলসার
(8) skin ulcer :: ত্বক আলসার
(9) varicose ulcer :: স্থায়িভাবে স্ফীত বা বর্ধিত আলসার
1. sore ::
2. ulceration ::
3. abscess ::
4. boil ::
5. carbuncle ::
6. blister ::
7. gumboil ::
8. cyst ::
9. aphtha ::
10. chancre ::
11. furuncle ::
ulcer, ulcerate, ulcerates, ulceration, ulcerous, ulcers
English to Bengali Dictionary: ulcer
Meaning and definitions of ulcer, translation in Bengali language for ulcer with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of ulcer in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "ulcer"
What ulcer means in Bengali, ulcer meaning in Bengali, ulcer definition, examples and pronunciation of ulcer in Bengali language.