টায়রা, পাগড়ি, হাল, চাকার ধাতুনির্মিত বেড়, মস্তকাবরণ, সাজপোশাকটায়রা পরান, মস্তকাবরণ পরান, পাগড়ি পরান, শ্রান্ত করা, ক্লান্ত করা, অবসন্ন করা, ক্লান্ত হত্তয়া, পরিশ্রান্ত হত্তয়া, সাজপোশাক পরান, কৌতূহল ফুরাইয়া যাত্তয়াক্লান্ত হওয়া, ভূষিত করা, বিরক্ত হওয়া
Noun(1) a port in southern Lebanon on the Mediterranean Sea; formerly a major Phoenician seaport famous for silks(2) hoop that covers a wheel
(1) tyre tread(2) Instead of an inner tube the tyre has a rubber lining and the pressure of the beading against the rim of the wheel is claimed to give a seal which is proof against any escape of air.(3) As the only part of a car actually in contact with the road, the tyre is the single most important item when it comes to controlling the vehicle's behaviour.(4) However, with the Goole forwards tiring , they began to show signs of form.(5) As the visitors began to tire Mark Triffitt and Mark Crangle scored to give Osbaldwick a valuable 4-2 win.(6) As the players tired , spaces began to open up and there was finally some sense that chances could happen.(7) The derailed train cars were carrying tires and mixed merchandise.(8) These vehicles are not Hi-Rail equipped but do have a steel flange fastened on the inside of the tires .(9) One problem the team had to overcome was that zinc oxide, which is an essential component of the tires , disrupts the coupling process.(10) Fending off stealth ninjas with cardboard swords is very tiring .(11) Bicycles still have rubber, inflatable tyres , wheels with spokes, drop handlebars and narrow saddles.(12) Camden council, where I live, never tires of bragging of how it evicts people with rent arrears.(13) Scores were getting harder to come by as both sides tightened up their game and Tinnahinch began to tire after their early hectic pace.(14) The little man from Papua New Guinea was the first to sense that Wakefield were beginning to tire and, according to Radlinski, he let his teammates know.(15) The shocks absorber setting allows maximum contact between the tire and the road surface.(16) The teachers have an important role in the protection of children, but they too live in the same difficult, tiring and often very frightening or humiliating situation.
(1) spare tire :: অতিরিক্ত টায়রা
(2) tire out :: টায়রা আউট
(3) tire iron :: টায়রা লোহা
(4) tire pressure :: চাকার চাপ
(5) tire repair :: টায়রা মেরামতের
(6) rubber tire :: রাবারের টায়ার
(7) tire tread :: টায়রা পদধ্বনি
(8) tire of :: এর টায়রা
1. weaken ::
2. fatigue ::
3. weary of ::
দ্রব্যে কখনও ধৈর্য্যধারণ করব
4. jade ::
5. exhaust ::
6. wear down ::
7. bore ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: tyre
Meaning and definitions of tyre, translation in Bengali language for tyre with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tyre in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tyre"
What tyre means in Bengali, tyre meaning in Bengali, tyre definition, examples and pronunciation of tyre in Bengali language.