দুইবার, দ্বিগুণদুই বারে, দ্বিগুণ করিয়া, দ্বিতীয় বারে, দোকর
Adverb(1) two times(2) to double the degree
(1) Arthur had also been telephoning Violet at least twice a week for over twelve months.(2) To come back against Celtic twice speaks volumes about my team and their commitment.(3) The figures also show that men are more than twice as likely to be registered as out of work as women.(4) the tablets should be taken twice a day(5) He said he had confided that he was hearing voices, and had woken twice at night screaming.(6) People in the province are twice as likely to be victims of violent assault than in America.(7) Mr Fear, a tree surgeon, takes the children to work on the allotment at least twice a week.(8) I was unlucky enough to have my car broken into twice and badly damaged over the same weekend.(9) Mahler sang his praises, and Puccini said he had twice as much talent as he needed.(10) He won twice at Darley Moor and on several occasions he has picked up the first novice award.(11) If the average wage doubles, then we'll all have twice as much to spend on where we live.(12) Be sure to clean out and fill the bird bath with fresh water twice a week in hot weather.(13) He had twice had injections of local anaesthetic because it had become so painful.(14) I'm twice your age(15) The ceiling is covered in mirrors which reflects the light and makes the room seem twice as high.(16) Those who fail are almost twice as anxious and have faster heart rates than those who pass.
(1) twice a week :: সপ্তাহে দুই বার
(2) think twice :: আবার ভাব
(3) twice a day :: দিনে দুবার
(4) once or twice :: একবার অথবা দুইবার
(5) twice daily :: প্রত্যহ দুইবার
(6) twice as much :: দুইবার হিসাবে অনেক
(7) twice as many :: দুইবার হিসাবে অনেক
(8) twice as :: দ্বিগুণ
(9) once bitten twice shy :: একবার দুইবার লাজুক কামড়
(10) twice the amount :: দুইবার পরিমাণ
1. double ::
2. doubly ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, this dude got Emilio off,
like, TWICE. Okay?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
I know a woman who buys
from these two once or TWICE a week.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 12
maybe TWICE in a generation.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
- Decent? I make TWICE what you make.
- Wait, TWICE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
English to Bengali Dictionary: twice
Meaning and definitions of twice, translation in Bengali language for twice with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of twice in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "twice"
What twice means in Bengali, twice meaning in Bengali, twice definition, examples and pronunciation of twice in Bengali language.