লেজ, মৃগাদির গমনপথ, খেই, লম্বা সারিপথানুসরণ করা, টানিয়া লইয়া যাত্তয়া, ক্লান্তিভরে টানিয়া চলা, পায়ে পায়ে অনুসরণ করা, টানিয়া বাহিত হত্তয়া, আলগাভাবে পিছনে ঝুলিয়া থাকা, লতাইয়া যাত্তয়াভূমির উপর দিয়া টানা, হেঁচড়াইয়া লইয়া যাওয়া, চিহ্ন ধরিয়া শিকার করা, টানিয়া লম্বা হওয়া, লতাইয়া যাওয়া বা উঠা
Noun(1) a track or mark left by something that has passed(2) a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country(3) evidence pointing to a possible solution
Verb(1) to lag or linger behind(2) go after with the intent to catch(3) move, proceed, or walk draggingly or slowly(4) hang down so as to drag along the ground(5) drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground
(1) It was a style familiar to any who have followed him on the campaign trail .(2) Only a narrow winding trail led to the outside world.(3) It was simply beautiful, with its streaming trail behind it, against a pitch-black sky.(4) police followed his trail to Atlantic City(5) Chloe let her thoughts trail on as she walked into the classroom.(6) Among the wilderness and the lakes of the wooded estate lies a sculpture trail , a series of 200 pieces of modern art.(7) Sam joined in her soft laughter but let his slowly trail off as she did hers.(8) we drove down in a trail of tourist cars(9) Leaving a trail of devastation behind him, a disgruntled store owner rampaged through a small Colorado town smashing buildings and cars with a makeshift armoured bulldozer.(10) He mind still raced as she came up the long dirt trail in the woods.(11) The suspicions of her daughter led police back on the trail of the evil doctor and the will became the first concrete piece of evidence against him.(12) I've got to be up early tomorrow morning, too, so I sound at least half awake when I trail the programme at 7.20 on the breakfast show.(13) Soon, with the help of a camera crew that has been following him on the campaign trail , he is addressing the world.(14) ├ö├ç├┐Eating out├ö├ç├û is a common practice for those on the campaign trail .(15) What has emerged is that the police were on the trail of those who helped the suicide bombers very fast.(16) The cairns marking the trail looked like early Christian crosses.
(1) audit trail :: নিরীক্ষা পথ
(2) paper trail :: অস্ত্রোপচার
(3) trail off :: বন্ধ পিছিয়ে
(4) trail mix :: লেজ মিশ্রণ
(5) happy trail :: শুভ পথানুসরণ
(6) the trail :: লেজ
(7) trail of blood :: রক্তের লেজ
(8) breadcrumb trail :: ব্রেডক্রম্বে লেজ
(9) nature trail :: প্রকৃতিক লেজ
(10) walking trail :: হাঁটাপথ
1. series ::
2. track ::
3. wake ::
4. line ::
5. path ::
6. drag ::
7. hang ::
8. follow ::
9. lose ::
10. fade ::
11. train ::
12. shack ::
13. chase after ::
1. guide ::
2. lead ::
3. pilot ::
contrail, contrails, trail, trailed, trailer, trailers, trailing, trails
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I found her body
a mile back up the TRAIL.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
on the TRAIL
of those motherless bastards,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
Maybe if you follow this TRAIL,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
Maybe we can head up
the Turquoise Trail,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 14
English to Bengali Dictionary: trail
Meaning and definitions of trail, translation in Bengali language for trail with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of trail in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "trail"
What trail means in Bengali, trail meaning in Bengali, trail definition, examples and pronunciation of trail in Bengali language.