রেললাইন, পথ, রেলপথ, চিহ্নগমনপথ অনুসরণ করা, গুণ টানিয়া লইয়া যাত্তয়াযে বস্তু বা লোক চলিয়া গিয়াছে তাহার রাখিয়া-যাওয়া চিহ্ন, পদচিহ্ন, সংকীর্ণ এবড়ো-খেবড়ো পথ, রেল বা ট্রাম-লাইন, চিহ্নিত বা অচিহ্নিত গতিপথ
- পথট্র্যাকযে ব্যক্তি অনুসরণ করেঅনুসরণকরণপথহীন
Noun(1) a line or route along which something travels or moves(2) evidence pointing to a possible solution(3) a pair of parallel rails providing a runway for wheels(4) a course over which races are run(5) a distinct selection of music from a recording or a compact disc(6) an endless metal belt on which tracked vehicles move over the ground(7) (computer science(8) a groove on a phonograph recording(9) a bar or pair of parallel bars of rolled steel making the railway along which railroad cars or other vehicles can roll(10) any road or path affording passage especially a rough one(11) the act of participating in an athletic competition involving running on a track
Verb(1) carry on the feet and deposit(2) observe or plot the moving path of something(3) go after with the intent to catch(4) travel across or pass over(5) make tracks upon
(1) The next song, the title track , melds another downtempo beat with a gentle guitar melody.(2) Number three on the sporting calendar was last Friday's primary school track meet.(3) Extreme wind gusts forced the cancellation of live racing at the Maryland track after the third race on Saturday.(4) In high school my daughters were both involved in sports activities - cross country, basketball, and track .(5) he was going to track the canoe up the ice-hung rapids(6) Not only do they help monitor traffic movement but also track suspicious characters.(7) 130 kilometres of track(8) We're definitely concerned, but hopeful and optimistic that everything finally will go along the right track .(9) a Formula One Grand Prix track(10) secondary radars that track the aircraft in flight(11) The new car has a wider track and larger wheels, which set it off from the versions that have been sold since its launch four years ago.(12) This is an apt track for the film, as it didn't really require a full-blown 5.1 remix.(13) She beamed as she entered the stadium and finished her race as the lone athlete on the track .(14) Note that there is a bonus audio commentary track with Peter, Graeme, and Nicola.(15) Motorists watched in amazement as a 30 ft fountain of water caused an explosion on the electricity lines above a railway track .(16) In our team, medals can come from anywhere: sprints, distance, track or field, male or female, individual or relay.
(1) track down :: খুঁজিয়া বাহির করা
(2) track record :: ট্র্যাক রেকর্ড
(3) keep track of :: গতিবিধির বিষয়ে ত্তয়াকিবহাল থাকা
(4) keep track :: ট্র্যাক রাখতে
(5) train track :: ট্রেন ট্র্যাক
(6) railroad track :: রেলের রাস্তা
(7) running track :: চলমান ট্র্যাক
(8) on track :: ট্র্যাক উপর
1. path ::
2. course ::
4. rail ::
5. song ::
6. running ::
7. racecourse ::
9. cart track ::
10. caterpillar track ::
11. trail ::
12. cut ::
13. follow ::
14. chase after ::
15. cross ::
track, tracked, tracker, trackers, tracking, trackless, tracks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Oh, yes, you are. I TRACK your cycle.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 8
Oh, I know his password,
so I can TRACK his phone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
RIOT OFFICER 1: We tried to
TRACK her down, sir. No luck.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
...says if we pay him,
he'll help us TRACK down your things.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
[BASSNECTAR'S "THE 808 TRACK
FEAT. MlGHTY HlGH COUP"
PLAYlNG OVER SPEAKERS]
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: track
Meaning and definitions of track, translation in Bengali language for track with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of track in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "track"
What track means in Bengali, track meaning in Bengali, track definition, examples and pronunciation of track in Bengali language.