সফর, ভ্রমণ, পর্যটন, রোঁদ, প্রমোদভ্রমণসফরে বাহির হত্তয়া, ভ্রমণ করাবৃত্তাকারে পরিভ্রমণ, বৃত্তাকারে পরিভ্রমণ করা
Noun(1) a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area(2) a time period for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else(3) a period of time spent in military service
Verb(1) make a tour of a certain place
(1) In 1610 Hobbes went with Cavendish on a European tour and they visited France, Germany, and Italy.(2) The Australian's 62 was his lowest career round on the tour by three shots.(3) That's why I love going on tour with the footie team.(4) Why postpone it merely because the National team is on tour .(5) The other constant is that teams at the end of their season find it increasingly difficult to perform successfully on tour .(6) This is the standard defence often used in trying to excuse otherwise often outrageous behaviour by sporting teams on tour or on pre season or post season trips.(7) The students then took a short tour of part of Dove House and afterwards joined the patients in the day room in a painting session.(8) Gemma had studied for her A levels, whilst performing on tour .(9) There is Annika Sorenstam here, the number one on the ladies' professional golf tour , the LPGA.(10) The US Open champion said the pressure was different from playing on tour .(11) he decided to tour France(12) Every museum director and curator embarking on a new building project should be required to tour these rooms.(13) Even a short tour of the museum fills you with disgust and revulsion once you overcome your disbelief.(14) It's a masterpiece of theatre that's been finely honed by the troupe performing the play on tour across Britain.(15) He last visited the island in November to tour earthquake-stricken areas in central Taiwan.(16) Some fear losing some of their best years on the college circuit, outside of the spotlight of the pro tennis tour .
(1) tour guide :: ভ্রমণ প্রদর্শক
(2) guided tour :: গাইডসহ ট্যুর
(3) on tour :: ভ্রমণে
(4) city tour :: শহর ভ্রমণ
(5) tour operator :: ট্যুর অপারেটর
(6) sightseeing tour :: ঘুরে বেড়ানোর সফর
(7) package tour :: ভ্রমণ বান্ডিল
(8) tour bus :: ভ্রমন বাস
(9) walking tour :: হাঁটা সফর
(10) tour leader :: সফর নেতা
2. visit ::
4. turn ::
5. circuit ::
6. travel around ::
চারদিকে ভ্রমন কর
7. visit ::
tour, toured, touring, tourism, tourist, tourists, tours
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
looks like he'’s coming to give
his son a TOUR of Caltech.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
the Sheldon Cooper Spell-Checks
Local Menus Tour.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
- Is this part of the TOUR?
- Nope. Goodbye.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
They're on a
celebrity bus TOUR.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
Time for him to TOUR the Vale,
to visit all the castles in his domain.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: tour
Meaning and definitions of tour, translation in Bengali language for tour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of tour in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "tour"
What tour means in Bengali, tour meaning
in Bengali, tour definition, examples and pronunciation
of tour in Bengali language.