সম্পূর্ণ, সমগ্র, পূর্ণ, সর্বাত্মক, সমুদয়, সর্ব, আদত, সর্বাঙ্গীণ, গোটা, থোক, মোটমাত্র, ঠিক, গোটা বস্তু, মোট পরিমাণ, থোক, মোট সংখ্যা, মোট, সুদীর্ঘ সংখ্যাপঙ্ক্তির যোগযাহাতে জাতির সমগ্র উপকরণ নিযুক্ত হয় এমন, অখণ্ডমোট দেত্তয়া, যোগ করা, মোট হত্তয়া
Noun(1) the whole amount(2) a quantity obtained by the addition of a group of numbers
Verb(1) add up in number or quantity(2) determine the sum of(3) damage beyond the point of repair
Adjective(1) constituting the full quantity or extent; complete(2) complete in extent or degree and in every particular
(1) So the claim that there are conservatives who believe in some sort of absolute liberty is a total straw man.(2) She was afraid they would get themselves in trouble if they came to the court and the jury voted for acquittal - but the verdict was heard in total silence.(3) total abstinence(4) It also won 17 silvers and one special silver award, scoring a total of 23 points.(5) Like I say, it will go absolutely anywhere with total confidence, even dug-up Dublin city centre.(6) In total, at the end of today, five people were sentenced to a total of 21 years.(7) Now add up all your debts and total the minimum payments due on each.(8) As much as $180,000 has been cited as missing, with no official confirmation of the total amount.(9) The newsletter, released last week, showed this was the total amount of donations given to the hospice in lieu of gifts to the couple.(10) Are people we sort-of know, who are used to being on camera, inherently less interesting to watch and talk about than a bunch of total strangers?(11) a total idiot(12) On the other hand, just as comparing intrinsic qualities is subjectively unrealistic, comparing absolutes is a total waste.(13) He starred for this club Old Mill all year scoring a total of 36 goals.(14) to be in total ignorance of sth(15) As the bloodiest century in human history drew to a close, historians began to total up the casualties.(16) It does not seem to me to be a good reason for keeping him out of some of his costs that you need time to work out the total amount.
(1) total amount :: সর্বমোট পরিমাণ
(2) in total :: সর্বমোট
(3) grand total :: সর্বমোট
(4) total cost :: মোট খরচ
(5) total assets :: মোট সম্পদ
(6) total revenue :: মোট রাজস্ব
(7) total income :: মোট আয়
(8) total price :: মোট দাম
(9) total weight :: সম্পূর্ণ ওজন
(10) a total of :: মোট
1. entire ::
2. complete ::
3. full ::
4. sum ::
5. amount ::
6. aggregate ::
7. add up to ::
যোগ দেত্তয়ার ফলে মোট পরিমাণ হত্তয়া
9. come ::
1. imperfect ::
2. incomplete ::
3. partial ::
subtotal, subtotaled, subtotaling, subtotals, total, totaled, totaling, totalities, totality, totalling, totally, totals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It has my TOTAL attention.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
You will be faced with a TOTAL
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
Like, TOTAL stuntman stuff.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Six metres seventy, in TOTAL.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: total
Meaning and definitions of total, translation in Bengali language for total with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of total in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "total"
What total means in Bengali, total meaning in Bengali, total definition, examples and pronunciation of total in Bengali language.