আগামী কাল, কল্য, আগামীকল্যকালকে, কল্য, আগামী কালেআগামী কালেরভবিষ্যৎ যা একান্ত অনিশ্চিত
- আগামীকালআগামী কাল
Noun(1) the day after today(2) the near future
Adverb(1) the next day, the day after, following the present day
(1) I have today and tomorrow off and have done nothing but read, nap, drink coffee and stay inside the house.(2) Brown, who turns 93 at the end of this month, is unable to attend tomorrow 's game.(3) The lesson of this book is that today's sacred intellectual cows are tomorrow 's dead meat.(4) a better tomorrow(5) If I wasn't in Moscow very soon, I would miss tomorrow 's train.(6) If we allow someone to select the sex of their baby today, tomorrow we will have to allow selection for eye and hair colour.(7) The Fringe likes to think of itself of as the festival where you see the stars of tomorrow today.(8) the youth of tomorrow(9) It may be necessary for the Court to sit late or commence early today or tomorrow .(10) who can tell what will happen tomorrow?(11) Today its Tiger, tomorrow it could be come precocious lad still at school as I write.(12) Today's young people will need a level of scientific literacy in tomorrow 's world.(13) According to weather experts, around two inches of rain will fall in Scotland between today and tomorrow .(14) A few more hours cooking and then leave it at room temperature for a day and that is tomorrow 's supper sorted.(15) East Germany will not disappear tomorrow(16) Like all ideas that involve huge spending today to save money tomorrow , it has been spent to nil effect.
(1) see you tomorrow :: আগামীকাল দেখা হবে
(2) the day after tomorrow :: আগামী পরশুদিন
(3) tomorrow morning :: আগামীকাল সকাল
(4) tomorrow night :: আগামীকাল রাত
(5) day after tomorrow :: পরশু
(6) till tomorrow :: আগামীকাল পর্যন্ত
(7) after tomorrow :: কালকের পরদিন
(8) tomorrow afternoon :: আগামীকাল বিকাল
(9) tomorrow evening :: আগামীকাল সন্ধ্যা
1. tomorrow ::
2. future ::
3. yesterday ::
4. morrow ::
5. in the future ::
6. in future ::
7. to-morrow ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Because we're going out again TOMORROW.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 22
Robb needs good men, too.
We're leaving TOMORROW.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 5
Starting TOMORROW, I am
turning over a new leaf.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
Listen, Ángel, I'm really tired.
Can we speak TOMORROW?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 6
And there is no TOMORROW.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: tomorrow
Meaning and definitions of tomorrow, translation in Bengali language for tomorrow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of tomorrow in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "tomorrow"
What tomorrow means in Bengali, tomorrow meaning
in Bengali, tomorrow definition, examples and pronunciation
of tomorrow in Bengali language.