সময়, বার, কাল, মেয়াদ, অবকাশ, যুগ, বেলা, আমল, ঋতু, বিরতি, কিস্তি, লগ্ন, দফা, সঙ্ঘটনকাল, ত্তকত, নির্দিষ্ট কাল, তালমাত্রা, ছঁদ, কালাতিপাত, কালাতিক্রমণ, কালাতিক্রম, কিশতি, কার্যকাল, চোটতাল রাখা, সময় নির্ণয় করা, সময় ঠিক করা, সময় মিলান, সময় দেত্তয়াসময়, অবসর সুযোগ
Noun(1) an instance or single occasion for some event(2) a period of time considered as a resource under your control and sufficient to accomplish something(3) an indefinite period (usually marked by specific attributes or activities(4) a suitable moment(5) the continuum of experience in which events pass from the future through the present to the past(6) a person's experience on a particular occasion(7) a reading of a point in time as given by a clock(8) the fourth coordinate that is required (along with three spatial dimensions(9) rhythm as given by division into parts of equal duration(10) the period of time a prisoner is imprisoned
Verb(1) measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time(2) assign a time for an activity or event(3) set the speed, duration, or execution of(4) regulate or set the time of(5) adjust so that a force is applied and an action occurs at the desired time
(1) As you read this article, 15,000 destitute dads are spending time behind bars.(2) he seemed old before his time(3) most of my time(4) at the time of Galileo(5) Klose's final goal came just seven minutes from time .(6) I've had a lot of free time over the past few days and I've been doing a lot of reading.(7) If God timelessly exists he is neither earlier nor later nor simultaneous with any event of time .(8) during class time(9) So many things could happen in such a short space of time and yet the whole day lay before her.(10) Hartley has every right to be upbeat and optimistic about his life at the present time .(11) in a set time(12) The time was nine-fifteen. Time to turn out the lights.(13) he scored five minutes from time(14) For a time , the courts were tolerant of this aggressive litigation, but some landmark legal judgments in the last month have effectively stalled this.(15) the landlord called time(16) The Fair Labor Standards Act has no requirement for double time pay.
(1) once upon a time :: এককালে
(2) on time :: সময়মত
(3) one more time :: আরো এক বার
(4) at the same time :: একই সময়ে
(5) next time :: পরের বার
(6) every time :: প্রত্যেকবার
(7) over time :: সময়ের সাথে
(8) all the time :: সব সময়
(9) free time :: কর্মমুক্তি
1. hour ::
2. moment ::
3. while ::
4. era ::
5. lifetime ::
6. heyday ::
8. rhythm ::
9. prison term ::
10. fourth dimension ::
11. clip ::
12. meter ::
13. schedule ::
14. measure ::
15. clock ::
time, timed, timeless, times, timing, timings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...is every TIME he moves...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
By the TIME it was over, thousands were dead.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
He only stops eating
when it's TIME for a drink.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 1
-I need more TIME.
-And I need a facelift,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
Not a good TIME
to leave the crown's finances unattended.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: time
Meaning and definitions of time, translation in Bengali language for time with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of time in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "time"
What time means in Bengali, time meaning in Bengali, time definition, examples and pronunciation of time in Bengali language.