বজ্রধ্বনি, মেঘগর্জন, ভীমনাদবজ্র, বাজ, অশনি, অগ্ন্যুত্পাত, উচ্চনাদ, বজ্রনির্ঘোষ, প্রকাশ্যভাবে তীব্র অভিযোগবজ্রধ্বনি করা, বজ্রতুল্য আঘাত করা, তীব্র অভিযোগ করা
- বজ্রধ্বনিমেঘের ডাকবজ্রপাণিগুড়ুমআনক
Noun(1) a deep prolonged loud noise(2) a booming or crashing noise caused by air expanding along the path of a bolt of lightning(3) street names for heroin
Verb(1) move fast, noisily, and heavily(2) utter words loudly and forcefully(3) be the case that thunder is being heard(4) to make or produce a loud noise
(1) So, as the righteous thunder continues to rumble from American leaders, the issue of weapons inspections is habitually skewed.(2) Near the fall, our voices are lost in its thunder , blown away by the cool wind it makes.(3) Is he deaf to the unceasing thunder of millions upon millions of voices in the streets of the world declaring peace on war?(4) When you hear it thunder , don't run under a tree.(5) We hear thunder because lightning heats the air to more than 43,000 degrees, causing the air to quickly expand.(6) Count the seconds between the lightning and the thunder , each second represents 300 m distance from the thunderstorm.(7) It is an astonishing sound: not so much the roar of dirty thunder as the luminous thrum of precision engineering yielding to the control of an expert driver.(8) A faint, high pitched whine grew and began to pulse through the ship, a counterpoint to the deeper thunder of the turbines.(9) Begin your turnaround when you hear thunder (which means lightning is one to ten miles away).(10) Lightning finally flashed and seconds after thunder boomed.(11) There were hailstones, rarely heard loud thunder , lightning, strong gusty winds and sheets of rain.(12) His mother's voice rang out through the room like cracking thunder .(13) The wind was now strong and cold, with rain, hail and an occasional flash of lightning and roll of thunder .(14) there was a crash of thunder(15) The thunder of the drums rang out around Newbridge town centre on Friday night, sounding the start of Bealtaine, the town s annual arts festival.(16) He lifts his horn and they all begin to thunder across the plain sounding their calls.
(1) clap of thunder :: বজ্রধ্বনি হাততালির শব্দ
(2) thunder and lightning :: বজ্রধ্বনি এবং বাজ
(3) crash of thunder :: অশনিসম্পাত
(4) peals of thunder :: বজ্রধ্বনি জয়ধ্বনি
(5) distant thunder :: দূরবর্তী বজ্রধ্বনি
(6) blood and thunder :: রক্ত ও বজ্রধ্বনি
(7) thunder clap :: বজ্রধ্বনি হাততালির শব্দ
1. thunderclap ::
2. rumble ::
3. smack ::
4. roaring ::
5. rumble ::
6. rail against ::
7. roar ::
8. boom ::
thunder, thundered, thunderer, thunderers, thundering, thunderous, thunders, thundery
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
"I have heard the THUNDER
of his hooves.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
You know, Thor, the god of THUNDER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 18
English to Bengali Dictionary: thunder
Meaning and definitions of thunder, translation in Bengali language for thunder with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of thunder in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "thunder"
What thunder means in Bengali, thunder meaning in Bengali, thunder definition, examples and pronunciation of thunder in Bengali language.