দ্বারা, মারফত, শেষ পর্যন্ত, পথ দিয়া, গুজরৎ, একস্থান হইতে অন্য স্থানে, ভিতরে সর্বত্র, ধরিয়া ব্যাপিয়া, সম্পূর্ণ শেষ করিয়া, সাহায্যে, আগাগোড়াএক প্রান্ত হইতে অন্য প্রান্ত পর্যন্ত, এক দিক হইতে অন্য দিকে, আদ্যন্ত, আগাগোড়া
Adjective(1) having finished or arrived at completion(2) (of a route or journey etc.
Adverb(1) from beginning to end(2) over the whole distance(3) to completion(4) in diameter(5) throughout the entire extent
(1) British Airways said it aimed to achieve the cuts through voluntary means such as natural wastage.(2) So why is Council so determined to redevelop Junction St as a through road for heavy trucks?(3) Last night Bieber issued a statement through his solicitor hinting that he was ready to launch an appeal.(4) He had one foot on the floor of the vessel, and a hole had been burned through his chest.(5) we were through to the final with a 2-1 victory(6) Infections can also enter the body through cuts in the skin or through contaminated food.(7) As Grant moved through his week of mea culpa, he gradually adopted a position of wry humility.(8) the teacher talked us the whole way through the experiment(9) she disappeared through the crowds(10) I grabbed my bat and marched through the crowd of beer drinkers in the bar.(11) You are likely to go through a major experience that touches you deeply and transforms you.(12) Privacy becomes very important as your child moves through the pre-teen years.(13) This poses problems both for through traffic as well as for vehicles waiting to turn.(14) We walked through the gate and the barrier slid closed behind us, locking us in the station.(15) he got the disease through direct contact with someone(16) he lost it through carelessness
(1) go through :: মধ্য দিয়ে যেতে
(2) get through :: মাধ্যমে পেতে
(3) pass through :: সহ্য করা
(4) look through :: পাঠপরীক্ষা করা
(5) come through :: এর মাধ্যমে আসা
(6) fall through :: ব্যর্থ হত্তয়া
(7) break through :: বলপূর্বক প্রবেশ করা
(8) put through :: সমাপ্ত করা
(9) pull through :: মাধ্যমে টান
2. through and through ::
3. into and out of ::
মধ্যে এবং বাইরে
4. by means of ::
5. throughout ::
6. direct ::
7. done ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They put an arrow THROUGH my father's head
right in front of me.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
l'd eat there every day but
l wouldn't fit THROUGH the door.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
He just said, "Walk THROUGH the gates."
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
to walk THROUGH the gardens together.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
I'm sure ages 79 THROUGH 87
were just action-packed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
English to Bengali Dictionary: through
Meaning and definitions of through, translation in Bengali language for through with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of through in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "through"
What through means in Bengali, through meaning in Bengali, through definition, examples and pronunciation of through in Bengali language.