শ্বাসনালী, টুঁটি, কণ্ঠনালী, গলা টেপা, বাষ্পরোধী কপাটকটুঁটি টেপা, টুঁটি টিপিয়া ধরা, নির্গমন নিয়ন্ত্রিত করা, কণ্ঠরোধ করা, শ্বাসরোধ করানিরুদ্ধ করা, দমন করা
Noun(1) a valve that regulates the supply of fuel to the engine(2) a pedal that controls the throttle valve
Verb(1) place limits on (extent or amount or access(2) kill by squeezing the throat of so as to cut off the air(3) reduce the air supply
(1) As he issued the words his hand came down and pushed the throttle lever forward.(2) ├ö├ç├┐I turned off my fuel, closed my throttle and made a Mayday call,├ö├ç├û she says.(3) You just want to throttle these people, if that's what it takes to get it through their heads.(4) This is the question that, when asked before 3PM, makes me want to throttle him.(5) Each throttle and mixture control lever on the flight engineer's control stand was connected by cables to a pulley on the forward face of the firewall.(6) There's only a throttle lever for power control - push forward to go, pull back to stop.(7) I pushed the throttle forward and Moonlight lifted off the ground slowly.(8) Remember, even at a constant throttle opening and engine rpm, airflow volume (cubic feet per minute) varies with air density.(9) Novak looked extremely uncomfortable on Meet the Press today, and David Broder looked like he was going to throttle him.(10) The very instant you tap the throttle , the engine bursts into action and flings you forward like someone has hit the hyperspace button.(11) the engines were at full throttle(12) At takeoff power when the throttle is wide open, the RPM and fuel flow are at a maximum.(13) ├ö├ç├┐I'd like to throttle some Western leaders with physical aggression, which doesn't come easily to me,├ö├ç├û he says.(14) Massive fuel spilled into the engines while at full throttle .(15) The engine's electronic throttle control is designed to increase manifold pressure to maintain engine torque.(16) If the pilot advances the throttle to obtain full power from the engine, the thrust will exceed the drag and the airplane will begin to accelerate.
(1) throttle valve :: শ্বাসনালী ভালভ
(2) full throttle :: সম্পূর্ণ শ্বাসনালী
(3) throttle body :: শ্বাসনালী শরীর
(4) throttle lever :: শ্বাসনালী লিভার
(5) throttle back :: ফিরে রোধ
(6) throttle down :: নিচে রোধ
1. accelerator ::
3. choke ::
4. suppress ::
5. strangulate ::
টিপিয়া রাখিয়া চলাচল রোধ
6. restrain ::
throttle, throttled, throttles, throttling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"You are at the THROTTLE.
You are the engineer.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: throttle
Meaning and definitions of throttle, translation in Bengali language for throttle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of throttle in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "throttle"
What throttle means in Bengali, throttle meaning in Bengali, throttle definition, examples and pronunciation of throttle in Bengali language.