গলা, কণ্ঠ, টুঁটি, কণ্ঠনালী, গ্রীবা, কল্লা, গল, গলদেশ, গর্দান, কন্ধর, সংকীর্ণ প্রবেশপথ, কুঁজার সরূ অংশগ্রীবার সন্মুখভাগ
Noun(1) the passage to the stomach and lungs; in the front part of the neck below the chin and above the collarbone(2) an opening in the vamp of a shoe at the instep(3) a passage resembling a throat in shape or function(4) the part of an animal's body that corresponds to a person's throat
(1) to have a sore throat(2) That's when the nausea set in, and he quickly moved to cover his mouth in case his throat muscles failed to suppress the vomit.(3) he's pouring beer down his throat(4) When the throat halliard is belayed, hoist the peak until deep, full wrinkles appear in the throat of the sail.(5) Out of the corner of her eye, Mandy suddenly spotted one of her aides making frantic cutting motions across the throat while waving the front page of the Sun.(6) The infection spreads from the nose or throat through the Eustachian tube, a passage between the throat and the middle ear.(7) The soft palate forms a curtain between the mouth and the throat , or pharynx, to the rear.(8) Her palm was wrapped around the front of his throat , and he gagged once or twice.(9) Every cough that racked his body grated on his throat and made his mouth feel like sandpaper.(10) At this point, pressure is applied to the suspect's neck between the throat and the carotid artery with the lower forearm.(11) The spicy, and burning taste of bile and stomach acid burned my throat and mouth.(12) A silver necklace gleamed from around her throat , accenting her delicate neck.(13) I screamed over and over until I could not feel my throat screaming anymore.(14) The throat of the sail is lashed with a 4 mm lacing line to the shank of the bolt behind the gaff jaw.(15) They had decided to meet the Utuku in the narrow throat in the Papti Plain between the Lolopopo Swamp and the great bend of the Adkapo.(16) He smiled as he traced his fingernails down Ford's cheek, then dug them into the front of his throat .
(1) sore throat :: গলা ব্যথা
(2) deep throat :: গভীর গলা
(3) have a sore throat :: গলার স্বর মোটা কর
(4) strep throat :: strep গলা
(5) cut-throat :: কাটা গলা
(6) throat cancer :: গলার ক্যান্সার
(7) scratchy throat :: চুলকায় গলা
(8) to have a sore throat :: একটি গলা ব্যাথা আছে
(9) throat lozenge :: গলা লজেঁচুস
1. gullet ::
2. esophagus ::
3. windpipe ::
4. trachea ::
5. gorge ::
6. maw ::
7. neck ::
8. jowl ::
throat, throatily, throats, throaty
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Okay, um, (CLEARS THROAT)
let's try this,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 24
and put a sword through King Joffrey's THROAT.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 10
The THROAT doctor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
"' alt="(CLEARS THROAT)
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
(clearing his THROAT)
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
English to Bengali Dictionary: throat
Meaning and definitions of throat, translation in Bengali language for throat with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of throat in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "throat"
What throat means in Bengali, throat meaning in Bengali, throat definition, examples and pronunciation of throat in Bengali language.