তারপর, তখন, পরে, অতএব, পর, আবার, পুনরায়, অনন্তর, ঐ সময়, উপরি, তইখন, তদা, তদানীং, তত্ক্ষণাৎ, আরত্ত, অত:পরতখন, তবে, অতএব, আবার, পুনরায়, আরত্ততৎকালে, তৎপরে, অবিলম্বে
Noun(1) that time; that moment
Adjective(1) at a specific prior time
Adverb(1) subsequently or soon afterward (often used as sentence connectors(2) in that case or as a consequence(3) at that time
(1) he'll do it, if not now then later(2) On the night of the offence, he had been for a drink after work and then gone home, he said.(3) I'll have it by then(4) Just remember where you posted this and then ask yourself the question again.(5) if that happens then we'll call you(6) He then received a second call from her in the evening bearing the bad news.(7) I was very young then(8) he has been here since then(9) And then I have a spring show to think about, too.(10) During the war years, every penny went on the war, and then afterwards on rebuilding.(11) I'm paid a generous salary, and then there's the money I've made at the races(12) I was living in Cairo then(13) you pay ├ö├®┬╝10 and then it's free(14) Therefore, if a person is caught with more, then he or she has to prove that it is not for supply.(15) As long as I have the same equipment as the car beside me come race weekend then I am pretty happy.(16) Okay then - but is there at least a critique of capitalism that has a potential for replacing it?
(1) and then :: এবং তারপর
(2) since then :: তখন থেকে
(3) now and then :: মাঝে মাঝে
(4) by then :: তারপর
(5) until then :: তখন পর্যন্ত
(6) well then :: ঠিক আছে তাহলে
(7) just then :: তখনই
(8) every now and then :: হরদম
(9) till then :: ততক্ষন পর্যন্ত
(10) but then :: কিন্তু তারপর
1. at that time ::
2. next ::
3. in addition ::
4. in that case ::
5. and then ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...THEN pose questions to each other.
- It's fun for ages 8 to 80. Join us.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
and THEN you'd realize that
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
Unless tornadoes were ripping apart
East Texas, THEN we'd join him in progress.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
Then it must be a tumor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
...and THEN you say something appropriate
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: then
Meaning and definitions of then, translation in Bengali language for then with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of then in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "then"
What then means in Bengali, then meaning in Bengali, then definition, examples and pronunciation of then in Bengali language.