- তৃতীয় গঠনসংক্রান্ত
Noun(1) from 63 million to 2 million years ago
Adjective(1) coming next after the second and just before the fourth in position
(1) For a variety of reasons its scholars were expected to attain honours and then move into tertiary education.(2) They are operating at the level of secondary or tertiary prevention, or early and late intervention of individual chronic drug users.(3) He continued to have moderate angina and was referred to a tertiary care medical center for evaluation.(4) Finally, it shows the undesirability, in some cases, of placing in primary legislation issues that should more appropriately be found in secondary or tertiary legislation.(5) During 1990-2000, 194 new patients were referred to a specialist tertiary centre for the treatment and management of venous leg ulcers.(6) The study site was a tertiary care teaching hospital that performs approximately 250 adult cardiac surgical procedures annually.(7) A dermatologist from an academic tertiary care medical center agreed to serve as an expert consultant.(8) There is cheaper and more affordable tertiary education for students.(9) Our study of an unselected population took place at a tertiary referral centre with autopsy performed by specialist paediatric pathologists.(10) Pressure built up to invest more in tertiary education so that they could occupy themselves in more advanced courses which might lead to better jobs.(11) She is involved with primary and tertiary education and the preservation of Gaelic culture and language.(12) A 2-year-old boy was brought to a tertiary care hospital by his mother and grandmother for evaluation of a bleeding disorder.(13) The primary goal is the only one needed to complete each mission, although obtaining secondary and tertiary goals will improve your score and rank.(14) She regularly conducts workshops on fundraising for students for their tertiary education.(15) Universities are respected in the community and they continue to be the preferred destination for an overwhelming majority of students going on to tertiary education.(16) The participants were children six months to five years of age who were seen in an urban tertiary care emergency department or a large general pediatric clinic.
(1) tertiary education :: তৃতীয় পর্যায়ের শিক্ষা
(2) tertiary sector :: প্রশাখা সেক্টর
(3) tertiary care :: তৃতীয় পর্যায়ের যত্ন
(4) tertiary industry :: তৃতীয় পর্যায়ের শিল্প
1. third ::
2. tertiary period ::
তৃতীয় পর্যায়ের সময়সীমা
English to Bengali Dictionary: tertiary
Meaning and definitions of tertiary, translation in Bengali language for tertiary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tertiary in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tertiary"
What tertiary means in Bengali, tertiary meaning in Bengali, tertiary definition, examples and pronunciation of tertiary in Bengali language.