শব্দ, মেয়াদ, পরিভাষা, পদ, আখ্যা, শর্তাবলী, নাম, পারিশ্রমিক, অন্ত, কালবিভাগ, সীমাবদ্ধ কাল, সীমিত কাল, স্থিতিকাল, স্থায়িত্বের কাল, অধিবেশনের কাল, মাসুল, রাশি, সূত্রের বিধেয়, উক্তি, সীমানা, সম্পর্কশর্ত, সংখ্যা
- মেয়াদঅপরিণতআখ্যায়িতঅভিহিত করেমেয়াদ
Noun(1) a word or expression used for some particular thing(2) a limited period of time(3) (usually plural(4) any distinct quantity contained in a polynomial(5) one of the substantive phrases in a logical proposition(6) the end of gestation or point at which birth is imminent(7) (architecture
Verb(1) name formally or designate with a term
(1) As she progresses toward the end of her pregnancy term , she will usually demand to eat more and more.(2) The main issues in the contract dispute are wages, harassment language and the term of the agreement.(3) term of imprisonment(4) the president is elected for a single four-year term(5) Another significant section of the overturned clauses dealt with a fixed term of office for the Chief Prosecutor.(6) Just days into his first term in office, he already recognized that the roles of senator and psychologist are similar.(7) Such recess appointments, though rare, allow a federal judge to serve a limited term .(8) The study was limited to babies born to first-time mothers who went into labor spontaneously and at term .(9) He was in good general health, was born at term and was fully immunized, appropriate to his age.(10) All of the mothers studied were in spontaneous labor at term with singleton pregnancies in cephalic presentations.(11) A healthy child was delivered at term , and the couple will be offered prenatal diagnosis in subsequent pregnancies.(12) In the clinic the girl's mother told me that, although born at term , Susan had weighed but 3 pounds.(13) The child was born at term with an uneventful antenatal, perinatal, and postnatal history.(14) during term time(15) at term(16) Nevertheless, it is impossible to deliver all term breech pregnancies by caesarean section.
(1) long-term :: দীর্ঘ মেয়াদী
(2) short-term :: স্বল্পমেয়াদী
(3) in the long term :: দীর্ঘ মেয়াদে
(4) this term :: এবার
(5) in term :: মেয়াদে
(6) term paper :: শব্দ কাগজ
(7) term of payment :: বিল পরিশোধের নীতিমালা
(8) search term :: অনুসন্ধানের শর্ত
1. word ::
2. language ::
5. period ::
6. duration ::
7. session ::
8. full term ::
9. terminal figure ::
10. condition ::
11. call ::
preterm, term, termed, terming, termly, terms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The TERM was coined in 1976
by economist Fred Hirsch...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
It’s a TERM coined during the war
in Vietnam by the American army,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 11
Perhaps if you planned
for the short TERM,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
I'm trying to serve you
by planning for the long TERM.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 6
I've got another
technical TERM for you.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
English to Bengali Dictionary: term
Meaning and definitions of term, translation in Bengali language for term with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of term in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "term"
What term means in Bengali, term meaning in Bengali, term definition, examples and pronunciation of term in Bengali language.