তাপমাত্রা, জ্বর, তাপমান, তাপ, উষ্মাউষ্ণতা
Noun(1) the degree of hotness or coldness of a body or environment (corresponding to its molecular activity(2) the somatic sensation of cold or heat
(1) These were based on the measurement of canopy temperature using infrared thermometers.(2) the temperature of the debate was lower than before(3) Such language is sure to raise the temperature of the debate between the two countries.(4) he was running a temperature(5) Food should be kept in the fridge because mould cannot flourish at a temperature below five degree centigrade.(6) Show your child how to use a simple thermometer to take the temperature of the water.(7) The peasant leader's words raised the temperature of the debate.(8) Man can't land on Venus, where the surface temperature is 800 degrees Fahrenheit, but a robot can.(9) at a temperature of 2Ôö¼ÔûæC(10) With the outside temperature touching 43 degrees Celsius, the extreme heat policy was in force.(11) After checking the time, he took out the thermometer and studied the temperature .(12) I'll take her temperature(13) The temperature at which a substance melts depends upon the external pressure on the solid.(14) Ideally you should use a meat thermometer to monitor the temperature as you cook.(15) Until my fever broke on the evening of my first full day the nurses would take my temperature and change my ice packs every few hours.(16) If the ambient temperature exceeds body temperature , heat cannot be dissipated by radiation.
(1) room temperature :: কক্ষ তাপমাত্রায়
(2) high temperature :: উচ্চ তাপমাত্রা
(3) average temperature :: গড় তাপমাত্রা
(4) ambient temperature :: পরিবেষ্টিত তাপমাত্রা
(5) body temperature :: শরীরের তাপমাত্রা
(6) color temperature :: না হবে
(7) air temperature :: বাতাসের তাপমাত্রা
(8) core temperature :: কোর তাপমাত্রা
(9) mean temperature :: গড় তাপমাত্রা
1. temperature ::
2. degree ::
3. fever ::
4. heat ::
5. fervor ::
6. dead heat ::
7. fire ::
8. anger ::
9. excitement ::
10. rage ::
11. summer ::
12. warmth ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
of diurnal TEMPERATURE
variations in the atmosphere.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 17
...between the number of chirps per
minute and the ambient TEMPERATURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
The approximate TEMPERATURE
of the young lady in the front row.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
...the hamburger meat is fresh
and stored at a safe TEMPERATURE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
Yeah, and maintain a constant condition
of properties like TEMPERATURE or pH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: temperature
Meaning and definitions of temperature, translation in Bengali language for temperature with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of temperature in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "temperature"
What temperature means in Bengali, temperature meaning in Bengali, temperature definition, examples and pronunciation of temperature in Bengali language.