স্বাদ, আস্বাদন, পছন্দ, তার, রূচি, অভিজ্ঞতা, স্বাদেন্দ্রি়, রসনেন্দ্রি়, খাদ্যের স্বাদুগন্ধ, প্রবৃত্তি, ক্ষুদ্র অংশ, সৌন্দর্যবোধআস্বাদন করা, আস্বাদনপূর্বক উপলব্ধি করা, রসাস্বাদন করা, চাখা, চাখিয়া দেখা, একটুখানি খাত্তয়া, অভিজ্ঞতা লাভ করা, সহ্য করা, উপলব্ধি করা, স্বাদযুক্ত হত্তয়া, উপভোগ করা, ভোগ করা, বোঝা
Noun(1) the sensation that results when taste buds in the tongue and throat convey information about the chemical composition of a soluble stimulus(2) a strong liking(3) delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values(4) a brief experience of something(5) a small amount eaten or drunk(6) the faculty of distinguishing sweet, sour, bitter, and salty properties in the mouth(7) a kind of sensing; distinguishing substances by means of the taste buds
Verb(1) have flavor; taste of something(2) perceive by the sense of taste(3) take a sample of(4) have a distinctive or characteristic taste(5) distinguish flavors(6) experience briefly
(1) That hardly any believers approach aesthetic taste in this way is in no small part the reason we are flailing about today in a culture of ugliness and death.(2) But the taste of that sauce lingered and I finished my water trying to get the taste out of my mouth.(3) You are no doubt familiar with the five senses: sight, touch, hearing, smell and taste .(4) Hydrogen Guy was about to start reciting a poem on the Joys of Cured Meats, but Deuterium Boy pleaded with him not to on the grounds of good taste .(5) Pressley was pivotal in their return to the top division in 1996 and the following season helped United to a third-place finish and a brief taste of European football.(6) For 12 years, the Tooreen native was content to fly the high life and sample a taste of the glamour and glitz that the world had to offer.(7) They are typically required to blind taste a variety of experimental wines.(8) I think if more people should pay attention to me and what I like because I obviously have refined taste in everything.(9) Heritage Day gives us the opportunity to step back in time and sample a taste of life from the ├ö├ç├┐good old days├ö├ç├û.(10) So put your inhibitions behind you and allow yourself to sample a taste of something new!(11) But, the thermals are for the most part within the acceptable boundaries of good taste .(12) It is through our senses - sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch - that we perceive the world around us.(13) he found the aggressive competitiveness of the profession was not to his taste(14) To fully appreciate the complexity of wine, the senses of sight, smell, taste and even touch must be employed.(15) As for aesthetics, the Library Board is known for its bad taste in architecture.(16) try a taste of cheese
(1) to taste :: পরীক্ষা করা
(2) good taste :: সুরুচি
(3) bad taste :: খারাপ স্বাদ
(4) taste good :: দারুণ স্বাদ
(5) taste bud :: স্বাদ কুঁড়ি
(6) bitter taste :: তিক্ত স্বাদ
(7) taste like :: মত স্বাদ
(8) nice taste :: চমৎকার স্বাদ
(9) taste buds :: স্বাদ কুঁড়ি
(10) sour taste :: অম্ল
2. mouthful ::
3. palate ::
4. liking ::
6. judgment ::
7. decorum ::
8. discernment ::
9. tasting ::
10. taste sensation ::
11. penchant ::
12. sense of taste ::
13. sample ::
14. perceive ::
16. consume ::
17. experience ::
18. savor ::
19. smack ::
taste, tasted, tasteful, tasteless, tastes, tasting, tastings
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and little cubes of charred meat
that TASTE like sweat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 21
Just a TASTE.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
-Would like some pudding?
-Well, I’ll have to TASTE them.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
And I want everyone
to TASTE the boar that got me.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
And how do a bear's balls TASTE?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: taste
Meaning and definitions of taste, translation in Bengali language for taste with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of taste in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "taste"
What taste means in Bengali, taste meaning
in Bengali, taste definition, examples and pronunciation
of taste in Bengali language.