গল্প, কাহিনী, কথা, উপকথা, আখ্যায়িকা, আখ্যান, উপাখ্যান, হিসাব, অলীক কাহিনী, সংখ্যা
Noun(1) a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events; presented in writing or drama or cinema or as a radio or television program(2) a trivial lie
(1) These great and strong lords and knights have come to see what work a man may do without dying: if we are to have yet more days added to our year's tale of lords' labour, then are we lost without remedy.(2) Mary and Tom Coogan's story is an inspirational tale of a true and deep love that conquered tragedy.(3) a delightful children's tale(4) an exact tale of the dead bodies(5) After the First World War public taste shifted away from the short story to the novel-length tale .(6) Though, forsooth, little matter was it to any man there whether Turk or Magyar was their over-lord, since to one master or another they had to pay the due tale of labouring days in the year, and hard was the livelihood that they earned for themselves on the days when they worked for themselves and their wives and children.(7) Like the myth of Hercules, the legend of Samson is a tale recounted in many cultures.(8) While it is true that the Hogwarts tales are supposed to appeal to young readers, personnel at bookstalls say that there is no dearth of adult readers who cannot wait to see what Rowling has in store in the new book.(9) The book is full of invented tales and wild exaggerations of documented events.(10) The authors of classics like Haunted Heartland have returned with a brand new collection of ghost stories and haunted tales from all across the country.(11) He can also recount tales of his solo effort through the awesome Atlas mountains in Morocco in addition to his conquering the magnificent but deadly Picos De Europa in North West Spain.(12) They carry with them proof of their amazing visits, and can spend much time narrating tales about every photograph and testimonial they carry with them.(13) Set in Edwardian London, the movie starts off with Wendy who narrates harrowing tales of swordplay and Captain Hook, who fears nothing but a ticking clock.(14) Some stories are much too good to be true, tales so full of emotion and pathos that they compel a journalist to step back and reconsider.(15) All the ethnic groups of Uganda have a rich oral tradition of tales , legends, stories, proverbs, and riddles.(16) Improbable tales of true love overcoming desperate odds are a hallmark of Bollywood, the Indian film genre watched by millions worldwide.
(1) tall tale :: লম্বা কাহিনী
(2) cautionary tale :: সতর্কতা গল্প
(3) fairy-tale :: রূপকথা
(4) tale of woe :: দুর্ভোগ কাহিনী
(5) tale of the marvellous :: অবিশ্বাস্য কাহিনী
(6) child's fairy tale :: সন্তানের পরী কাহিনী
(7) old wives tale :: পুরাতন স্ত্রীদের গল্প
(8) old wives' tale :: পুরাতন স্ত্রীদের গল্প
1. story ::
2. lie ::
3. narrative ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The dead world
collapses in a TALE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
Just some fairy TALE
to convince people to behave,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
Oh, absolutely not. I am
the only handmaid in this TALE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 12
A TALE of woe perhaps?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
But I swear, if it's Will Smith
in Shark Tale 2,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
English to Bengali Dictionary: tale
Meaning and definitions of tale, translation in Bengali language for tale with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of tale in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "tale"
What tale means in Bengali, tale meaning
in Bengali, tale definition, examples and pronunciation
of tale in Bengali language.