কুড়ান, ঝাঁটান, ঝাড়ু দেত্তয়া, দ্রুতবেগে যাত্তয়াবাঁক, দ্রুতবেগে গমনঝাড়ু বা ঝাঁট দেওয়া, দূর করে দেওয়া, বিদায় করা, ঠেলে সরিয়ে দেওয়া, ঘ্টা করে নমস্কার ইঃ করা
Noun(1) a wide scope(2) someone who cleans soot from chimneys(3) winning all or all but one of the tricks in bridge(4) a long oar used in an open boat(5) (American football(6) a movement in an arc
Verb(1) sweep across or over(2) move with sweeping, effortless, gliding motions(3) sweep with a broom or as if with a broom(4) force into some kind of situation, condition, or course of action(5) to cover or extend over an area or time period(6) clean by sweeping(7) win an overwhelming victory in or on(8) cover the entire range of(9) make a big sweeping gesture or movement
(1) Empire Maker was the upset winner of the Belmont in 2003, denying Funny Cide a sweep of the sport's three classics.(2) We reached the bottom and Johns joined us not long afterwards and we started our sweep of the area Sadler set up.(3) a grandiose sweep of his hand(4) When your chimney is swept, the sweep will use the amount of soot he removes as a guide to often the chimney needs cleaning.(5) we could see a wide sweep of country perhaps a hundred miles across(6) You can play with side parts that allow you to sweep the hair and clip it to the side.(7) As well as the damage to the roof and cream carpet in the lounge, firemen were also forced to sweep water from the garage, which had been flooded from the freak storm.(8) We could follow the entire sweep of the river, from the lower meanders upwards to the source of the tiny stream high in the glaciated peaks of the cordillera.(9) Only a select few, over the sweep of history, design what scholars term grand strategy.(10) Winning the first matchup in Pittsburgh last Sunday was nice, but the Ravens might need a sweep to assure themselves of a playoff spot.(11) The Mets are building a huge lead and could leave the Giants with no postseason hopes except for a division title with a sweep of this weekend's four-game series in New York.(12) The victory gave Edwards a sweep of the Cup and Busch races at Atlanta that weekend, and he is the only driver to pick up his first checkered flag in both series the same weekend.(13) they were trying to get the Lewis gun up behind some trees from where they would sweep the trench(14) A good way to be sure the sweep servicing your chimney is currently Certified is to check the search engine on this website or call the CSIA office.(15) George, a brilliant if self absorbed painter, might possess the artistic vision to transform a group of hooligans into a band of angels with a single sweep of his brush.(16) The constant flow of traffic and the sweep of the road created a very dangerous situation.
(1) sweep the floor :: মেঝেটা মোছ
(2) to sweep :: কুড়ান
(3) sweep away :: দূরে কুড়ান
(4) sweep up :: আপ কুড়ান
(5) sweep off :: বন্ধ কুড়ান
(6) sweep out :: কুরানো
(7) clean sweep :: পরিষ্কার পরিচ্ছন্ন
(8) sweep over :: উপর কুড়ান
(9) sweep through :: মাধ্যমে কুড়ান
(10) sweep down :: নিচে কুড়ান
1. gesture ::
2. search ::
3. expanse ::
4. range ::
6. end run ::
7. slam ::
8. brush ::
9. remove ::
10. carry ::
11. engulf ::
12. glide ::
13. search ::
14. broom ::
15. cross ::
16. sail ::
17. swing ::
18. drag ::
1. flounder ::
2. struggle ::
sweep, sweeper, sweepers, sweeping, sweepings, sweeps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the usual procedure is to do a SWEEP.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
So we've effectively lost
a third of our IP
in a single SWEEP.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
Colonel, let's think about it.
The procedure is to do a SWEEP.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
You will SWEEP aside
this pretender and that one.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
I didn't come here to SWEEP floors.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: sweep
Meaning and definitions of sweep, translation in Bengali language for sweep with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sweep in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sweep"
What sweep means in Bengali, sweep meaning in Bengali, sweep definition, examples and pronunciation of sweep in Bengali language.