সম্পূরক বস্তু, সম্পূরক অংশ, পরিশিষ্ট, ক্রোড়পত্রসম্পূরণ করাসম্পূরক অংশ বা বস্তু
Noun(1) textual matter that is added onto a publication; usually at the end(2) a quantity added (e.g. to make up for a deficiency(3) a supplementary component that improves capability
Verb(1) add as a supplement to what seems insufficient(2) serve as a supplement to(3) add to the very end
(1) Tesco's Internet operations and personal finance offerings also look a strong supplement to the core food business.(2) All art, all education, can be merely a supplement to nature.(3) Still, the newspaper's new TV section - a more female-oriented supplement - is viewed as a positive in the market.(4) Of course, what most students do is supplement their income by borrowing from the bank.(5) Its Monday employment supplement - which now runs more than 100 pages and bulges with ads - carried the first serious job listings in Poland.(6) Today's Financial Times includes the latest edition of the FT-IT Review, the paper's always-insightful supplement on information technology.(7) Tucked inside is Assets, a pull-out supplement to test the market for a second title.(8) This was most likely the least interesting supplement on the disc.(9) she took the job to supplement her husband's income(10) See the online supplement for additional detail on the methods used in this study.(11) the handout is a supplement to the official manual(12) Miss Eisner's book, while not replacing Zamoyski's biography, does not seek to do so, and provides a lively and readable supplement .(13) Many people depend on the tax credit money to pay for their childcare, and supplement their incomes.(14) He shows a photograph taken from a Dutch newspaper supplement in which a beautiful model rests her head on it as a pillow.(15) Anti-lock brakes are a supplement to the standard brake pedal UI, just like power steering is an addition to the usual steering wheel.(16) One early issue carried a supplement designed to outline the new journal's agenda.
(1) dietary supplement :: সুষম খাদ্য তালিকার সংযোজন
(2) food supplement :: খাদ্য সম্পূরক
(3) herbal supplement :: ভেষজ সম্পূরক
(4) nutritional supplement :: পুষ্টিকর সম্পূরক
(5) single supplement :: একক সম্পূরক
1. addition ::
2. surcharge ::
3. appendix ::
4. pullout ::
5. addendum ::
7. accessory ::
8. augment ::
9. append ::
1. decline ::
2. decrease ::
3. diminution ::
4. fall ::
5. loss ::
6. reduction ::
supplement, supplemental, supplementation, supplemented, supplementing, supplements
English to Bengali Dictionary: supplement
Meaning and definitions of supplement, translation in Bengali language for supplement with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of supplement in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "supplement"
What supplement means in Bengali, supplement meaning in Bengali, supplement definition, examples and pronunciation of supplement in Bengali language.