পায়ী, স্তন্যপায়ী, নিষ্কাশক, চোষক, শোষক, হাবাগবা লোক
- পায়ীপায়ীপায়ীsuckers হয়
Noun(1) a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of(2) a shoot arising from a plant's roots(3) a drinker who sucks (as at a nipple or through a straw(4) flesh of any of numerous North American food fishes with toothless jaws(5) hard candy on a stick(6) an organ specialized for sucking nourishment or for adhering to objects by suction(7) mostly North American freshwater fishes with a thick-lipped mouth for feeding by suction; related to carps
(1) He had the patience to lose the first three to sucker me in for the last one.(2) I'm always a sucker for books that purport to explain how the world - or at least how America - works.(3) I've always been a sucker for this type of thing.(4) The cinematography was beautiful and I am always a sucker for pretty pictures.(5) I've always been a sucker for film-makers who shake up the snow globe of my so-called life.(6) We are one of the most professional suppliers of casing, tubing, line pipe, sucker rod and other oilfield equipment in China.(7) Always a sucker for a bit of cream cheese and smoked salmon I was delighted to discover the basil seasoning added some extra taste sensations to the panini.(8) The gullible sucker actually plunks down money for an ├ö├ç├┐outfit├ö├ç├û of software and seed emails.(9) She was always a sucker for a good martial artist but wasn't about to let that slip just yet.(10) The tribes, whose treaties guaranteed them the right to harvest sucker and salmon in perpetuity, filed lawsuits demanding protection for the fish.(11) I'm always a sucker for plot in this type of movie and for once it wasn't completely superficial and full of holes.(12) Uncle Roy had made the cages himself from pipe and sucker rod left over from oil wells.(13) The price has little more than a nodding acquaintance with the actual value; the only thing that matters is what the next sucker in line is willing to pay.(14) She's one of those people who claims psychic ability, but has never proven anything more than a talent to sucker people into believing that she has a supernatural gift of some kind.(15) How much more can those 55 million people take before they sucker us in for the final treatment.(16) it spread rapidly after being left undisturbed to sucker
(1) blood sucker :: রক্ত পায়ী
(2) sucker punch :: পায়ী মুষ্ট্যাঘাত
(3) be a sucker for :: একটি পায়ী হতে
1. all-day sucker ::
2. lollipop ::
sucker, suckered, suckering, suckers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
With pay, SUCKER!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
That's right, SUCKER!
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
That SUCKER is well named.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
And a complete SUCKER.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 21
English to Bengali Dictionary: sucker
Meaning and definitions of sucker, translation in Bengali language for sucker with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sucker in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sucker"
What sucker means in Bengali, sucker meaning in Bengali, sucker definition, examples and pronunciation of sucker in Bengali language.