অধীন, পরাধীন, সাপেক্ষ, শর্তাধীন, বাধ্য, নির্ভরশীল, বশ, পরবশ, শাসনাধীন, এলাকাধীন, বাধ্যবাধকতাযুক্ত, মুখাপেক্ষী, দায়ী, প্রবণ, আয়ত্ত, নিয়ন্ত্রণাধীনপ্রজা, প্রসঙ্গ, পাত্র, আত্ম, উপলক্ষ্য, নাগরিক, মন, অহং, উদ্দেশ্য, অধীন লোক, প্রয়োজকদমন করা, বশে আনাবিষয়
Noun(1) the subject matter of a conversation or discussion(2) something (a person or object or scene(3) a branch of knowledge(4) some situation or event that is thought about(5) (grammar(6) a person who is subjected to experimental or other observational procedures; someone who is an object of investigation(7) a person who owes allegiance to that nation(8) (logic
Verb(1) cause to experience or suffer or make liable or vulnerable to(2) make accountable for(3) make subservient; force to submit or subdue
Adjective(1) possibly accepting or permitting(2) being under the power or sovereignty of another or others(3) likely to be affected by something
(1) The idea of having his child did not frighten me as much as the thought of myself being forced to marry him or subject a child to his treatment.(2) There was a punter somewhere in Britain whose name I forget but whose strange activities were the subject of some publicity many years ago.(3) It is also subject to environmental approval and the negotiation of a satisfactory dredging contract.(4) they changed the subject(5) English is my favourite subject(6) subject to certain conditions(7) to be subject to sb(8) The guided part of the project is the subject of a public inquiry which started this week.(9) He is God, and therefore not subject to the laws and limitations which he has imposed upon us as our sovereign.(10) Sub-Saharan Africa, for example, is not generally the subject of short-term speculation.(11) First, there may be a change of mind or a regime change on behalf of the subject country.(12) In the philosophy of consciousness a subject has over against it a world of objects.(13) those territories were subject to the British Crown(14) the trains may be subject to delay(15) In fact, the airport is not subject to the same laws of the land as the rest of us.(16) compulsory subject
(1) subject to :: বিষযে
(2) subject line :: বিষয় লাইন
(3) subject to change :: পরিবর্তন সাপেক্ষে
(4) subject pronoun :: বিষয় সর্বনাম
(5) subject-matter :: বিষয়
(6) change the subject :: বিষয় পরিবর্তন
(7) subject area :: এলাকা বিষয়
(8) major subject :: প্রধান বিষয়
(9) this subject :: এই বিষয়
1. dependent ::
2. open ::
3. theme ::
4. branch of study ::
জ্ঞানের শাখা - প্রশাখা
5. participant ::
6. citizen ::
7. liege ::
8. discipline ::
9. matter ::
10. topic ::
12. content ::
13. national ::
14. put through ::
15. submit ::
16. subjugate ::
subject, subjected, subjecting, subjection, subjects
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You are her SUBJECT.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
No, you're displaying a shocking ignorance
of the SUBJECT matter.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 9
Oh, hey, on a related SUBJECT...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
so it's probably a good SUBJECT
to avoid if at all possible.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
I'll change the SUBJECT.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
English to Bengali Dictionary: subject
Meaning and definitions of subject, translation in Bengali language for subject with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of subject in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "subject"
What subject means in Bengali, subject meaning in Bengali, subject definition, examples and pronunciation of subject in Bengali language.