অধ্যয়ন, পাঠ, চর্চা, শিক্ষা, পড়া, পঠন, বিদ্যা, শিক্ষণীয় বিষয়, ধ্যান, কাম্য বস্তু, শিক্ষণ, অধীতি, পড়ন, পরিশীলন, অধ্যয়নের স্থান, পাঠকক্ষ, অধ্যয়নকক্ষ, পড়াশোনাশেখা, অধ্যয়ন করা, পড়া, পাঠ করা, চিন্তা করা, পাঠপরীক্ষা করা, শিখা, শিক্ষা করা, অনুশীলন করা, বিবেচনা করা, বিচার করা, উদ্ভাবন করা, পড়াশোনা করাঅনুশীলন
Noun(1) a detailed critical inspection(2) applying the mind to learning and understanding a subject (especially by reading(3) a written document describing the findings of some individual or group(4) a state of deep mental absorption(5) a room used for reading and writing and studying(6) a branch of knowledge(7) preliminary drawing for later elaboration(8) attentive consideration and meditation(9) someone who memorizes quickly and easily (as the lines for a part in a play(10) a composition intended to develop one aspect of the performer's technique
Verb(1) consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning(2) be a student; follow a course of study; be enrolled at an institute of learning(3) give careful consideration to(4) be a student of a certain subject(5) learn by reading books(6) think intently and at length, as for spiritual purposes
(1) The catchment area for this study did not include any major metropolitan or industrialized cities.(2) It involves academic study as well as a gruelling daily round of training and matches across the States.(3) He points at Matthew, whose face is a study in transformation, indeed transfiguration.(4) The unintended consequences have already been the subject of much study in many books.(5) Training takes three years during peace time, as academic study is included in the first two years, which are spent on the island Cruxia.(6) It is important to study each situation carefully and respond accordingly.(7) Most advertisements that have held sway over the people are a study in contrast, he points out.(8) I went home to study(9) As with the Martelli, in this gentle, empathetic character study Degas attempts to portray his friend with honesty and truth.(10) You will continue your grade level study at a local school and there won't be any trouble.(11) Of the three books, this study may receive the most attention because of its methodology.(12) Group Awards can be completed during a year of full-time study or over a longer period of time.(13) Ira's face was a study as he approached the car(14) The city of Toronto was his backyard, and in many instances his living room, study , kitchen and bathroom as well.(15) Regarding the stirring of change to Canada's copyright laws, here's a quick study in perspective.(16) His development over the next few weeks was a study in boldness and timidity.
(1) case study :: কেস স্টাডি
(2) field of study :: গবেষণা ক্ষেত্রে
(3) study abroad :: বিদেশে অধ্যয়ন
(4) study room :: পড়ার কক্ষ
(5) feasibility study :: সম্ভাব্যতা সমীক্ষা
(6) study hall :: শিক্ষা হল
(7) study skills :: শিক্ষাগত দক্ষতা
(8) pilot study :: পরীক্ষামূলক গবেষনা
(9) field study :: ক্ষেত্র সমীক্ষা
(10) study law :: নীতি শিক্ষা
1. learning ::
3. office ::
4. essay ::
5. discipline ::
6. sketch ::
7. work ::
8. survey ::
9. cogitation ::
10. report ::
11. work ::
12. learn ::
13. investigate ::
14. scrutinize ::
সূক্ষ্ম বিশ্লেষণ করা
15. meditate ::
16. consider ::
17. canvas ::
18. read ::
studies, study, studying
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So I-I read a STUDY that
says a man with a dog
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
Did I tell you our lab got a grant
to STUDY addiction?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
Right now, I'm designing an experiment
to STUDY the soft component...
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
-Dad, I have to STUDY,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 4
"to change my field of STUDY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
English to Bengali Dictionary: study
Meaning and definitions of study, translation in Bengali language for study with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of study in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "study"
What study means in Bengali, study meaning in Bengali, study definition, examples and pronunciation of study in Bengali language.