ছাত্র, শিক্ষার্থী, পড়ুয়া, কলেজের ছাত্র, অধ্যেতা, অধীয়মান, অধ্যয়নকারী, পাঠক, পাঠার্থী, ছাত্রবৃত্তিভোগী ব্যক্তিছাত্রিক
Noun(1) a learner who is enrolled in an educational institution(2) a learned person (especially in the humanities
(1) These are challenges that student reporters need to meet to help students pick the best people.(2) mature student(3) What this legislation will do is mean that student union fees will be voluntary.(4) Over beer and spring rolls I find out that Julia is a first-year graduate student in clinical psychology.(5) undergraduate student(6) she's a keen student of history(7) Most patients were being turned away or given a limited service by student nurses.(8) She is a student nurse who works with people who have intellectual disabilities.(9) postgraduate student(10) It was the right thing to do because all these student leaders do is harass people.(11) Dave is a student of the culture, and he's a relentless listener to democracy.(12) a student of sociology(13) Parents of some student nurses have also made statements about the tutor's conduct.(14) Thus this biography will be of interest to any student of the mid-twentieth century South.(15) In fact, the right wing in the Liberal Party is based around former student politicians.(16) The Board agreed that the Applicant should not be permitted to continue as a graduate student of the University.
(1) exchange student :: বিনিময় ছাত্র
(2) graduate student :: স্নাতক ছাত্র
(3) college student :: কলেজ ছাত্র
(4) high school student :: উচ্চ বিদ্যালয় ছাত্র
(5) grad student :: grad ছাত্র
(6) student visa :: শিক্ষার্থী ভিসা
1. scholar ::
2. pupil ::
3. trainee ::
4. bookman ::
student, students, studentship, studentships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But you know,
as a STUDENT of psychology
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 4
Grad STUDENT forgot to take out
one of his piercings.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
I see you got a grad STUDENT
to fight your battles.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Your kid may be
an honor STUDENT
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
Can't we hire
a grad STUDENT to do it?
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: student
Meaning and definitions of student, translation in Bengali language for student with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of student in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "student"
What student means in Bengali, student meaning in Bengali, student definition, examples and pronunciation of student in Bengali language.