সংগ্রাম করা, বিরোধিতা করাবিরোধিতা করা, কঠোরভাবে বা সাগ্রহে চেষ্টা করা
- সংগ্রাম করাকঠোর পরিশ্রম করেসংগ্রাম করা
Verb(1) attempt by employing effort(2) to exert much effort or energy
(1) I couldn't believe I was off the boat - the thing sailors strive against at all times.(2) God said to Moses, do not strive against me, or you will die; by faith only can this tribe be saved.(3) Remember that your greatest ethical responsibility is to constantly strive for excellence in everything you do.(4) Women also strive mightily to repair these things in their flawed sons.(5) scholars must strive against bias(6) You strive for perfection and worry when things don't turn out just so.(7) The blood bank must continuously strive to maintain supply as 1.2 million people across the country have never given blood.(8) You can always hit a purer shot, do better, strive for perfection.(9) Rats and monkeys made dependent on cocaine will always strive hard to get more.(10) And with these all as a background, one should earnestly strive to keep the unity of the Spirit.(11) "We continually strive to improve, to satisfy our guests, " he said.(12) Nevertheless, for major issues the Whips still strive to ensure a good attendance.(13) we must strive to secure steady growth(14) Well, the locals call them strivers now, but the Dutch had another word for them.(15) I also believe the public intellectual has a position in the community that has to be fought for, striven for.(16) We are not doing a solo act striving for peace and justice.
(1) strive for :: জন্য সংগ্রাম
(2) to strive :: প্রাণপণে চেষ্টা করতে
(3) strive to :: সংগ্রাম করা
(4) strive after :: পরে আপ্রাণ চেষ্টা
(5) strive hard :: জেহাদ
2. struggle ::
3. endeavor ::
4. strain ::
strive, strives, striving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm glad you think so.
That's what I STRIVE to emulate.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
English to Bengali Dictionary: strive
Meaning and definitions of strive, translation in Bengali language for strive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of strive in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "strive"
What strive means in Bengali, strive meaning in Bengali, strive definition, examples and pronunciation of strive in Bengali language.