রাস্তা, রোড, সরণিশান-বাঁধান রাস্তা, দুই পার্শ্বে অট্টালিকাশ্রেণীতে পরিশোভিত চওড়া রাস্তা
Noun(1) a thoroughfare (usually including sidewalks(2) the part of a thoroughfare between the sidewalks; the part of the thoroughfare on which vehicles travel(3) the streets of a city viewed as a depressed environment in which there is poverty and crime and prostitution and dereliction(4) a situation offering opportunities(5) people living or working on the same street
(1) The dangerous spirit of street performing informs the whole show.(2) Wenner is a performing visual artist who turns the celebratory folk art of street painting into a performance art spectacle.(3) His car looked out of place and his use of urban street lingo was confusing.(4) street style(5) Roaming bands of homeless street children engaged in petty crime are now common in Argentine cities.(6) It captures city life with a deliberately gritty touch, showing the lives of street vendors, street kids, and farmers.(7) the main shopping street(8) The subject is not identified, except by street culture icons, such as his bike and leathers.(9) The group mixes and layers cultures and styles that range from street dance to martial arts.(10) But they don't exist as far as popular black street culture or white liberals are concerned.(11) He had long hair, wild eyes and the look of a street kid.(12) in the street(13) every week, fans stop me in the street(14) We met for the first time in Zimbabwe, where I was working among AIDS-infected people and street children.(15) He spoke to me as a homeless street kid, and he continues to do so.(16) Besides, the joke, to many, seemed more at the expense of his middle-class white victims than black street culture.
(1) the street :: রাস্তা
(2) across the street :: রাস্তায় জুড়ে
(3) on the street :: রাস্তায়
(4) main street :: প্রধান সড়ক
(5) in the street :: রাস্তায়
(6) down the street :: রাস্তার নিচে
(7) street address :: রাস্তার ঠিকানা
(8) cross the street :: রাস্তা পার
(9) high street :: উচু রাস্তা
(10) one way street :: একমুখী রাস্তা
1. road ::
2. thoroughfare ::
জনসাধারণের যাতায়াতের পথ
3. avenue ::
4. drive ::
5. crescent ::
6. boulevard ::
8. lane ::
9. highway ::
street, streets, streetwise
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
In most towns, First Street eventually
gets renamed to something else.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
The STREET has no rules.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 12
DEA, huh? For a STREET bust.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
I'm just the chemist here.
I'm not the STREET guy, yo.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 5
The, the gas station
across the STREET.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 13
English to Bengali Dictionary: street
Meaning and definitions of street, translation in Bengali language for street with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of street in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "street"
What street means in Bengali, street meaning in Bengali, street definition, examples and pronunciation of street in Bengali language.