কষ, রেখা, পাতলা পাত, আঁকাবাঁকা দাগ, পাতলা স্তর, পাতলা তবক, পাতলা চামড়া, আঁকাবাঁকা ডোরাঝলকান, বিদ্যুতগতিতে ছোয়াবিদ্যুত-চমকবত্, বিদ্যুতবত্
Noun(1) an unbroken series of events(2) a distinctive characteristic(3) a narrow marking of a different color or texture from the background(4) a sudden flash (as of lightning
Verb(1) move quickly in a straight line(2) run naked in a public place(3) mark with spots or blotches of different color or shades of color as if stained
(1) The Aberdeen defender is a youngster with a mischievous streak never far from the surface.(2) She let go of his neck, placing her slender fingers on his cheek and tracing his jawbone, a streak of red defining it better.(3) He acknowledges she was capricious and had a ruthless streak .(4) Her hand travelled down the glass, smearing a clear streak through the cloudy vapour that formed on the window's face.(5) there's a streak of insanity in the family(6) Stock markets will break their three-year losing streak , but the recovery will be unspectacular, Irish business leaders said.(7) the team closed the season with an 11-game losing streak(8) His violent streak is said to have surfaced following the death of his 20-month-old baby son in 1987.(9) It's also the pressure of culture and religion which can cause depression or the rebellious streak .(10) a streak for charity(11) In the midst of a losing streak , a contingent of backup players complained about playing time.(12) I've often argued for Castillo, citing a five-year streak of solid OBP numbers, along with good speed, and solid defense.(13) The solid defense that propelled the winning streak was in top form.(14) They have lost nine matches in a row, and with a batting line-up so inexperienced, that losing streak could well stretch to 13 by the time this tournament is done.(15) He was handsome and well-mannered but there was an underlying streak , just under the surface, she didn't like.(16) He remained married and close to his family but despite a narrow streak of puritanism in his make-up, lived openly for years with his mistress, a chorus girl and minor actress, less than half his age.
(1) winning streak :: জয়ের এই ধারা অটুট
(2) blue streak :: নীল কষ
(3) losing streak :: হারানো কষ
(4) primitive streak :: আদিম কষ
(5) streak of lightning :: বাজ কষ
(6) streak plate :: কষ্টি
1. band ::
2. mark ::
3. element ::
4. period ::
5. run ::
6. stripe ::
7. stripe ::
8. mark ::
9. blotch ::
streak, streaked, streaker, streakers, streaking, streaks, streaky
English to Bengali Dictionary: streak
Meaning and definitions of streak, translation in Bengali language for streak with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of streak in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "streak"
What streak means in Bengali, streak meaning in Bengali, streak definition, examples and pronunciation of streak in Bengali language.