বিপথগামী, পথভ্রষ্ট, আকস্মিক, দলচু্যত, খাপছাড়া, নি:সঙ্গছুটকা, ছুটকোবিপথগামী হত্তয়া, পথভ্রষ্ট হত্তয়াইতস্ততঃ ঘুরিয়া বেড়ান, বিপথগামী বা পথভ্রষ্ট হওয়া
Noun(1) an animal that has strayed (especially a domestic animal
Verb(1) move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment(2) wander from a direct course or at random(3) lose clarity or turn aside especially from the main subject of attention or course of argument in writing, thinking, or speaking
Adjective(1) not close together in time(2) (of an animal
(1) As a general rule, if you can pick it up, it is a sociable stray .(2) None of them recognized her or had seen a black stray .(3) His owner adopted him as a stray .(4) Never stray more than fifty yards along the beach from the car park.(5) She looked the strange man over a stray piece of hair falling haphazardly across her face.(6) Furman is part of a loosely organized community of local animal lovers who take care of stray cats.(7) I brushed a stray strand of her hair out of her face.(8) For the last few years Kingston have helped Richmond deal with their stray dogs, charging a fee per animal dealt with.(9) Most people see a cuddly stray dog or cat as something to pet and perhaps take home as a pet.(10) I fixed the last stray hair and turned to open the door.(11) I grinned at him, flicking a stray lock of my hair back.(12) As for the hound, he is nothing but a mooching stray .(13) Timothy tenderly swept stray locks of hair from her face.(14) A stray hair can lead to unpleasant sensations in one's mouth.(15) Only one of the overweight cats came in as a stray .(16) Khalil has been heavily involved with wild animals like lions, bears and stray dogs in particular.
(1) stray cat :: বিপথগামী বিড়াল
(2) stray dog :: বিপথগামী কুকুর
(3) stray bullet :: বিপথগামী বুলেট
(4) stray child :: বিপথগামী শিশু
(5) stray from :: থেকে বিপথগামী
1. homeless ::
2. random ::
3. isolated ::
4. homeless animal ::
5. wander off ::
6. digress ::
7. be unfaithful ::
8. sin ::
9. drift ::
stray, strayed, straying, strays
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're looking at a guy who could very well
get stood up by a STRAY cat tonight.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 16
Penny, please. We're facing a far more
serious problem than STRAY arachnids.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
We've never had a STRAY
cross park borders.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
Well, what about your fear
of STRAY nails and butt cracks?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
Like a STRAY cat's life.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: stray
Meaning and definitions of stray, translation in Bengali language for stray with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stray in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "stray"
What stray means in Bengali, stray meaning in Bengali, stray definition, examples and pronunciation of stray in Bengali language.