ঝড়, ঝটিকা, বিপর্যয়, ঝঁঝা, সামুদ্রি ঝড়, বাত্যা, আঁধি, প্রচণ্ড আক্রমণ, ঝড়, দু:দুর্দশাপ্রচণ্ড, ঝাটিকা, ঝড়বৃষ্টি, প্রাকৃতিক দুর্যোগঝড় বহা, ক্রুদ্ধ হত্তয়া
Noun(1) a violent weather condition with winds 64-72 knots (11 on the Beaufort scale(2) a violent commotion or disturbance(3) a direct and violent assault on a stronghold
Verb(1) behave violently, as if in state of a great anger(2) take by force(3) rain, hail, or snow hard and be very windy, often with thunder or lightning(4) blow hard(5) attack by storm; attack suddenly
(1) The conversation deteriorated into calling each other daft names and I moved to storm out of his office with one final remark.(2) Travelling back to Orkney around 7.45 pm, the ferry lost power to its bow thruster and was left drifting in storm force winds.(3) But the storm 's winds and rain are still pretty much pounding that area.(4) The night was getting darker and the rain harder, and no car went by, the storm was so strong he could hardly see a few feet ahead of him.(5) two men were taken by a storm of bullets(6) The scheme was set for the go-ahead on Thursday but councillors decided to defer it for a site visit following a storm of objections from villagers.(7) The storm blew at full force, and the lightning was getting closer.(8) The lifeboat launched in storm force 10-12 winds to help a stricken yacht, the Dasher, which was adrift with three people on board.(9) His sidekick dies in a storm of gunfire while the don and his aide's wife are critically wounded.(10) Vancouverites wage a private war against Torontonians in a storm of jealousy and rivalry of which Toronto is completely unaware.(11) The storm 's winds were strong enough to uproot trees and to knock people off their feet.(12) The reality right now is that if you try the second project first, you may find yourself at the center of a furious storm .(13) However, I can already hear the thunder and lightning unleashing the fierce storm of the year.(14) I saw Wyatt pummeling Adrian under a storm of blows and I began to understand why I had not found a calling card from Ace.(15) Howard's remarks set off a storm of controversy.(16) The proposals for extra drinking time were met with a storm of protest from neighbours who said it would fuel late-night noise.
(1) ice storm :: তুষারঝড়
(2) tropical storm :: গ্রীষ্মমন্ডলীয় ঝড়
(3) brain storm :: মস্তিষ্ক ঝড়
(4) storm drain :: ঝড় ড্রেন
(5) storm cloud :: ঝড় মেঘ
(6) eye of the storm :: ঝড়ের চক্ষু
(7) storm door :: ঝড় দরজা
(8) lightning storm :: বাজ ঝড়
(9) storm clouds :: ঝড় মেঘ
(10) storm surge :: ঝড়ের উচ্ছাস
1. windstorm ::
2. volley ::
3. uproar ::
4. outburst ::
5. violent storm ::
6. tempest ::
7. stride angrily ::
8. rant ::
9. attack ::
10. surprise ::
11. ramp ::
12. force ::
storm, stormed, stormily, storming, storms, stormy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I am the STORM, brother.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
Who hasn't heard him beating his anvil in the STORM?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
during a STORM on the Jade Sea.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 2
There's a STORM coming.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 3
And when the STORM has passed, all shall be well.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: storm
Meaning and definitions of storm, translation in Bengali language for storm with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of storm in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "storm"
What storm means in Bengali, storm meaning
in Bengali, storm definition, examples and pronunciation
of storm in Bengali language.