ভাণ্ডার, গুদাম, আধার, বিপণি, সমবায় বিপণি, নিধি, সঁচয়, গঁজ, নিধান, প্রাচুর্য, শালা, ভাঁড়, ডালা, নিলয়, আগার, গোলা, দোকান, কোষমজুত করা, সঁচিত করা, জমাইয়া রাখা, গুদামে রাখা, গুদামজাত করা, আধারে রাখাসঞ্চিত বা মজুত দ্রব্য, প্রচুর পরিমাণ
Noun(1) a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services(2) a supply of something available for future use(3) an electronic memory device(4) a depository for goods
Verb(1) keep or lay aside for future use(2) find a place for and put away for storage
(1) Here, the dollar is ubiquitous as a store of value, a measure of wealth and a pricing mechanism.(2) There is also strong demand for gold bars as a store of value.(3) The old fashioned gold standard was that money is a store of wealth not a generator of wealth.(4) the squirrel has a store of food(5) During these five years, the child builds up a store of knowledge about the environment, masters motor skills, and learns to look after itself.(6) Mathematics became for me, not a store of past knowledge, but creative activity of the highest form, directed towards the future.(7) her vast store of knowledge(8) a well-stocked village store(9) a grain store(10) The grant was used to purchase a new examination light for the Children's Ward treatment room, plus a new fridge to store vaccinations.(11) there's a loaf of store bread(12) Even the biggest bookstores don't have enough room to store a fraction of the new books that wash in and out, like foam on a tide.(13) I could remove all the CDs and tapes from my living room and store them away for good.(14) I wonder how many homes have a store of plastic bags, also to be seen floating about in the trees and spoiling the landscape.(15) The first block to be completed houses a grocery store on the ground floor.(16) they do not ship or store well
(1) department store :: ডিপার্টমেন্ট স্টোর
(2) book store :: বইয়ের দোকান
(3) clothing store :: পোশাকের দোকান
(4) toy store :: খেলনার দোকান
(5) shoe store :: জুতার দোকান
(6) music store :: মিউজিক স্টোরে
(7) convenience store :: কনভেনিয়েন্স স্টোর
(8) candy store :: লজেন্সের দোকান
(9) hardware store :: যন্ত্রাংশের দোকান
(10) clothes store :: কাপড় দোকান
1. stock ::
2. storeroom ::
4. shop ::
5. memory ::
6. storage ::
7. keep ::
8. salt away ::
store, stored, stores, storing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Step two, start rumor this comic book STORE
gives you genital warts.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 4
Except maybe a mattress STORE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
Sheldon? I dropped him off
at the comic book STORE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
"Uh, I saw you play at the
comic book STORE. You guys rock."
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 10
You'd be the king of the train STORE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 15
English to Bengali Dictionary: store
Meaning and definitions of store, translation in Bengali language for store with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of store in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "store"
What store means in Bengali, store meaning in Bengali, store definition, examples and pronunciation of store in Bengali language.