পাথর, প্রস্তর, শিলা, মণি, ঢিল, রত্ন, পাষাণ, নুড়ি, অশ্ম, অশ্মরী, ত্তজনবিশেষ, পাথরি-রোগপাথুরে, শিলাময়, শিলাবৎ, পাথর-সংক্রান্ত, শিলা-সংক্রান্তপাথর ছুড়িয়া মারা, পাথর দিয়া বাঁধান, আঁটি ছাড়ান, বীচি ছাড়ানউপল, শিল
- পাথরনিশ্চিতই প্রস্তরাঘাতে নিহতপাথরপোড়ামাটিরঢিল
Noun(1) a lump or mass of hard consolidated mineral matter(2) building material consisting of a piece of rock hewn in a definite shape for a special purpose(3) material consisting of the aggregate of minerals like those making up the Earth's crust(4) a crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry(5) an avoirdupois unit used to measure the weight of a human body; equal to 14 pounds(6) the hard inner (usually woody, as peaches or plums or cherries or olives(7) United States jurist who was named chief justice of the United States Supreme Court in 1941 by Franklin D. Roosevelt (1872-1946(8) United States filmmaker (born in 1946(9) United States feminist and suffragist (1818-1893(10) United States journalist who advocated liberal causes (1907-1989(11) United States jurist who served on the United States Supreme Court as chief justice (1872-1946(12) United States architect (1902-1978(13) a lack of feeling or expression or movement
Verb(1) kill by throwing stones at(2) remove the pits from
Adjective(1) of any of various dull tannish or grey colors
(1) she laid the first stone(2) she dropped like a stone(3) stone stretch trousers(4) high stone walls(5) No matter how much you love the stone and broom game, when it takes priority in the biggest country in the Commonwealth, you can see why critics feel able to snipe.(6) She turned her attention warily to her father, who sat mounted in front of her, wearing an expression of stone , and let her smile drop.(7) He said he had lost three and a half stone in weight in worry because of the court case.(8) It has a cherry stone with more faces carved on it than anyone else has ever bothered to manage.(9) Halve and stone the apricots and put them, hollow side up, in a heatproof dish.(10) Brett looked back, and abruptly tripped on a stone jutting from the ground.(11) Each of the three players places a stone on the board in turn.(12) There is absolutely no need to stone vehicles or beat up perceived political opponents.(13) Honed stone floors provide natural slip resistance and connect the room visually with the pool deck, speced in the same material.(14) On the D shift he's lost two and a half stone in weight and has not been sleeping properly.(15) Finally he shook his head and plucked a stone from the ground.(16) he weighed twelve stone
(1) kidney stone :: কিডনি পাথর
(2) precious stone :: মূল্যবান পাথর
(3) rolling stone :: অব্যবঁদ্ধিতচিত্ত ব্যক্তি
(4) like stone :: পাথরের মত
(5) black stone :: কালো পাথর
(6) crushed stone :: গুঁড়ো পাথর
(7) paving stone :: বদলের পাথর
1. rock ::
2. tablet ::
3. paver ::
4. gem ::
5. kernel ::
6. pit ::
7. gemstone ::
8. lapidate ::
প্রস্তর নিক্ষেপ করা
9. pit ::
stone, stoned, stones, stoneware, stoning
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Break STONE with those hands
would be a crime.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
and tear down their STONE houses?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 5
killing every man
who can't hide behind a STONE wall,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
and STONE when the castles were deserted.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
English to Bengali Dictionary: stone
Meaning and definitions of stone, translation in Bengali language for stone with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of stone in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "stone"
What stone means in Bengali, stone meaning
in Bengali, stone definition, examples and pronunciation
of stone in Bengali language.