অরুচিকর, অপ্রীতিভাজন, কটুগন্ধ ছড়ানো, পূতিগন্ধ নিঃসৃত হওয়া, বিরক্তিকর হওয়াতীব্র দুর্গন্ধ ছড়ান
- দুর্গন্ধহীন ইতর লোকদুর্গন্ধযুক্তডুবতেদুর্গন্ধ
Noun(1) a distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant
Verb(1) be extremely bad in quality or in one's performance(2) smell badly and offensively
(1) Why think when it's so less demanding to simply raise a stink ?(2) There's been a stink in my classroom, for a week now, we couldn't figure out where it was coming from, but it smelled like metho.(3) If it's nothing special, why are the first-mentioned group of people kicking up such a stink ?(4) Residents causing a stink over chemical emissions from a business park - which left them unable to open their windows because of the stench - have persuaded Pendle Council to investigate.(5) Of course, the kid threw up a stink , started yelling and screaming, and its elder sister had to drag it off for a replacement.(6) Giant oil drum of sludge in a back closet next to the bathroom: someone bumped the lid off this with a bit of equipment and immediately vomited due to the stench that came out from the stink barrel.(7) At times you can smell the stink , hear the rats running in his shack, and feel the numbing cold.(8) In mid-August, a group of mainland Chinese business executives made such a stink at a Chicago hardware fair that most attendants were left perplexed and appalled.(9) In Warheads, while demonstrating irritant-gas, a mercenary trainer tells the film team: ├ö├ç├┐The stink is so strong, you'll get a whiff of it too├ö├ç├û.(10) Once I tried reading the Herald on a car trip to Sydney, but it's a broadsheet and with the newsprint stink , I spewed all over the business pages.(11) I hope nobody ever has to smell the stink that my family and neighbors are experiencing.(12) There was an odd stink , but the house seemed clean.(13) The stink travelled with them, like body odour.(14) Since the intervention of the special unit, the stink at the school had been slowly dissipating, sources said.(15) Milltown residents have been creating a stink about raw sewerage that is flowing into a river in the village.(16) If I were on trial and I got even so much as a hint that the judge might be biased against me, I'd certainly raise a stink about it.
(1) stink bomb :: দুর্গন্ধ বোমা
(2) stink bug :: তীব্র দুর্গন্ধ ছড়ান ক্ষুদ্র পতঙ্গ
(3) stink out :: আউট দুর্গন্ধ
(4) stink up :: আপ দুর্গন্ধ
(5) stink eye :: কুদৃষ্টি
1. stench ::
2. fuss ::
4. reek ::
5. be very unpleasant ::
খুবই কষ্টদায়ক হতে
6. smack ::
8. ill-smelling ::
stink, stinker, stinkers, stinking, stinks, stinky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Stink or no STINK,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 2
...is causing an actual pheromone-based
STINK of desperation.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 5
Our hands STINK.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
I love the STINK. I love the noise.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
They do STINK.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: stink
Meaning and definitions of stink, translation in Bengali language for stink with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stink in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "stink"
What stink means in Bengali, stink meaning in Bengali, stink definition, examples and pronunciation of stink in Bengali language.