নিশ্চল, স্থির, অনড়, অচল, অচর, অপরিবর্তনীয়, নির্দিষ্টস্থানু, দাঁড়িয়ে-থাকা, স্থানান্তরণীয় নয় এমন, স্থায়ীভাবে অবস্থিত
Adjective(1) standing still(2) not capable of being moved
(1) They'd rounded a wide corner and hopped off the moving sidewalk to a stationary platform facing a huge window.(2) The whole place was stationary with nothing moving at all.(3) When the solution is placed as a thin film under stationary conditions, concentric or spiral wave patterns develop in the solution.(4) The system gives 3D target location and tracking of stationary and moving targets.(5) ├ö├ç├┐In India the problem is more the standing / stationary condition of the temple elephants,├ö├ç├û says Chiran.(6) After being retrograde since July, the planet appears stationary on the 30th and thereafter returns to normal west to east motion.(7) So, it is not good sense to interpret the state of an electron in a stationary orbital as perpetual motion.(8) For example, patients may be encouraged to move the treadmill or stationary cycle in front of the television, or consider having a low step-aerobics box in the kitchen.(9) The line of sight stabilisation in elevation and azimuth provides high hit probability for stationary and on the move engagements against stationary and moving targets.(10) The economics of a stationary or declining population need be no more painful than those of an expanding one.(11) These estimates are lower than that required for our population to remain stationary .(12) They were crossing two lanes of stationary or slow moving traffic to get to the Springbok wine bar.(13) All targets were farther away than 1800 meters, with most of them between 2500 and 3750 meters, both moving and stationary .(14) The course mostly dealt with giving and taking commands, as well as keeping in formation, and obviously shooting moving and stationary targets.(15) The weapon system is stabilised in two axes, which allows the vehicle to engage targets stationary or on the move.(16) As an econometrician I have my doubts about the ratio of a non-stationary quantity and a stationary one.
(1) stationary store :: নিশ্চল দোকান
(2) stationary point :: নিশ্চল বিন্দু
(3) stationary phase :: নিশ্চল ফেজ
(4) stationary state :: নিশ্চল রাষ্ট্র
(5) stationary solution :: নিশ্চল সমাধান
1. static ::
5. immobile ::
6. unmoving ::
7. still ::
8. stock-still ::
9. at a standstill ::
10. at rest ::
11. not moving a muscle ::
একটি পেশী চলন্ত না
12. like a statue ::
একটি মূর্তি মত
13. rooted to the spot ::
14. frozen ::
15. inactive ::
16. inert ::
17. lifeless ::
18. inanimate ::
1. mobile ::
2. moving ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: stationary
Meaning and definitions of stationary, translation in Bengali language for stationary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stationary in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "stationary"
What stationary means in Bengali, stationary meaning in Bengali, stationary definition, examples and pronunciation of stationary in Bengali language.