স্থিতিশীল, স্থায়ী, সুস্থিত, স্থির, সুস্থির, দৃঢ়, অটল, টেকসই, অপরিবর্তনীয়, সুপ্রতিষ্ঠ, সুপ্রতিষ্ঠিত, দৃঢ়প্রতিষ্টিত, অতেজস্ক্রিয়, বর্তিষ্ণুআস্তাবল, অশ্বশালা, অশ্বপালনের প্রতিষ্ঠান, ঘোড়শাল, ঘোড়ায়-শালাআস্তাবলে রাখা, আস্তাবলে থাকা
- স্থিতিশীলআস্তাবলেআস্তাবলেরঘোড়ার আস্থানা
Noun(1) a farm building for housing horses or other livestock
Verb(1) shelter in a stable
Adjective(1) resistant to change of position or condition(2) firm and dependable; subject to little fluctuation(3) not taking part readily in chemical change(4) maintaining equilibrium(5) showing little if any change
(1) Nations are urged to create good banking systems, reasonable interest and exchange rates, and stable tax structures.(2) As a result, those who practise Karate get to know themselves better, are able to make sound judgments and achieve stable emotions even under trying circumstances.(3) However, if we add one or more neutrons to a stable nucleus, or take neutrons away from it, the nucleus may become unstable and undergo radioactive decay.(4) Janiak purchased Takeover Target as an unraced castoff from the stable of his friend, the late trainer John Morrish.(5) As Adam now headed into the barn to stable his horse, he was glad to see that neither his father nor Little Joe was in the barn.(6) Hope your own love life is a bit more sane, or stable , or whatever, than my own and those of some of your other readers.(7) Erythropoietin, the red cell production hormone, can reduce the need for transfusion in stable medical patients with cancer and premature newborn infants.(8) Recognition that the spleen had ruptured was delayed because of the patient's stable clinical condition and lack of coexisting symptoms of infectious mononucleosis.(9) The tycoon's stable of companies includes Malaysia Airlines.(10) A servant would put his horse back in the stable .(11) This environment features an atmosphere that has a stable temperature and chemical composition.(12) It is very important to make sure the three legs are firmly locked into place and the whole structure is stable .(13) the horse was led from its stable(14) Madame Roux is the latest addition to the City's growing sporting stable , which already includes a ladies football team and various motor-racing interests.(15) Among the possible geometries, tetraplexes are very stable structures in which the four strands are held together via repetitive guanine tetrads.(16) ├ö├ç├┐We do stand stallions and own a racing stable , so we have some commercial aspects,├ö├ç├û Nichols said.
(1) not stable :: স্থিতিশীল না
(2) horse stable :: আস্তাবল
(3) stable hand :: স্থিতিশীল হাত
(4) stable economy :: স্থিতিশীল অর্থনীতি
(5) be stable :: স্থায়িভাবে থাকা
(6) stable and steady :: স্থিতিশীল এবং অবিচলিত
(7) become stable :: স্থিতিশীল হয়ে
1. firm ::
2. well-balanced ::
3. secure ::
4. static ::
stable, stabled, stables, stabling
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your husband is conscious and STABLE.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
a little more STABLE
to take over.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
Heard a STABLE boy say it's the color of blood
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
But its most STABLE state is plus-two,
which is usually pale pink.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 4
Had to kill a STABLE boy.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
English to Bengali Dictionary: stable
Meaning and definitions of stable, translation in Bengali language for stable with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of stable in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "stable"
What stable means in Bengali, stable meaning
in Bengali, stable definition, examples and pronunciation
of stable in Bengali language.