ব্যয় করা, ঢালা, খরচ করা, যাপন করা, অতিবাহিত করা, অতিবাহন করা, অতিপাত করা, ফুরাইয়া ফেলা, নির্বাহ করা, গুজরান, গোঁয়ান
- ব্যয় করাspendable মাখাখরচখরচব্যয়
Verb(1) use up a period of time in a specific way(2) pay out(3) spend completely
(1) The company carefully monitors the effectiveness of its advertising spend , and monitors the sites from which punters travel to place bets.(2) At the same time, credit card companies and hire purchase outfits are queuing up to let us spend money we don't have yet.(3) Last week the town council passed a motion to spend a day picking up litter around the town.(4) That leaves less money for Americans to spend on domestic goods and services.(5) This has been achieved by increasing customer numbers and their average spend .(6) Moreover, the average spend by overseas visitors in the county is significantly less than in other regions.(7) It was forced to spend vast sums of money renovating stores.(8) Health Boards around the country lowered their advertising spend by up to 50 per cent in recent months in order to trim costs.(9) That boosts corporate profits, which gives businesses the power to spend and hire.(10) The directories secure seven per cent of the advertising spend in Ireland.(11) That is, the higher the spend on the advertising, the worse the movie is.(12) The ten celebrities will spend two weeks in Australia surviving on rice and water.(13) The average spend per child is continuing to rise year-on-year.(14) the average spend at the cafe is about $10 a head(15) Corporate America's reluctance to spend and hire has been the biggest drag on this lackluster recovery.(16) Advertising spend all but dried up over July and August.
(1) spend time :: সময় ব্যয়
(2) to spend :: খরচ করতে
(3) spend money :: টাকা খরচ
(4) spend the night :: রাত কাটানো
(5) spend on :: কাটানো
(6) spend a lot of money :: অনেক টাকা ব্যয়
(7) spend money on :: টাকা খরচ করা
(8) spend a lot :: অনেক খরচ করা
(9) spend the day :: দিনটি অতিবাহিত করুন
1. pay out ::
2. pass ::
3. put in ::
4. use up ::
5. drop ::
1. renew ::
2. replace ::
spend, spendable, spender, spenders, spending, spends
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ I got my money,
let's SPEND it up... ♪
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
I can't SPEND this money.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
This seems like a good place
to SPEND the night.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Well, he wants us to
SPEND more time together
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
"Why today? Why?
Why can't I just SPEND...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: spend
Meaning and definitions of spend, translation in Bengali language for spend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of spend in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "spend"
What spend means in Bengali, spend meaning
in Bengali, spend definition, examples and pronunciation
of spend in Bengali language.