জাদুমন্ত্র, কবজ, যাদুমন্ত্র, মন্ত্র, কবচ, অল্প সময়, অল্পকালব্যাপী স্থিতি, অল্প পরিমাণ, অল্প দফা, কাজের পালা, জাদুমন্ত্রোচ্চারণ, সম্মোহনবানান করা, জাদুমুগ্ধ করা, অমঙ্গল নিবারণ করা, ব্যাখ্যা করা, বুঝিতে পারা
- বানান করাবানান করাবানানবানান করাবানান
Noun(1) a psychological state induced by (or as if induced by(2) a time period for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else(3) a period of indeterminate length (usually short(4) a verbal formula believed to have magical force
Verb(1) orally recite the letters of or give the spelling of(2) indicate or signify(3) write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word(4) relieve (someone(5) place under a spell(6) take turns working
(1) He was almost contented when Maura cast a spell on the gates, giving them even more strength.(2) The variable that promised to spell disaster for Iowa farmers was the high seed costs associated with GM crops.(3) My mother died shortly after I became ten, I'm not sure what disease she had acquired, but I think Giselle must have cast a spell on her.(4) I want to get away from racing for a spell(5) Taukat showed his agreement by muttering the words of a spell and conjuring a cloud of acid rain over the unsuspecting targets.(6) a spell is laid on the door to prevent entry(7) While you're at it, try and decipher what the letters spell out.(8) He holds a formidable spell over Esperanza and controls her until she wises up and leaves him to pursue her career.(9) It doesn't happen very much and usually only lasts for a short spell .(10) When things don't go as planned, debt can spell trouble.(11) a spell of greenhouse work(12) In April, 1986, after a short spell managing a pub in Finglas, north Dublin, the Nevins opened Jack White's.(13) the plans would spell disaster for the economy(14) Slow economic times don't have to spell disaster for your business.(15) Klynan cast a spell on the rocks and they turned red and burned.(16) He stood there stupidly, under the spell of that single word.
(1) spell check :: বানান যাচাই
(2) spell out :: বানান করুন
(3) cast a spell :: যাদু করা
(4) dry spell :: শুষ্ক বানান
(5) cold spell :: ঠাণ্ডা আবহাত্তয়ার সময়
(6) dizzy spell :: হতবুদ্ধি বানান
(7) break the spell :: বানান ভেঙে ফেলুন
(8) put a spell :: একটি বানান করা
(9) magic spell :: জাদু মন্ত্র
1. incantation ::
2. influence ::
3. period ::
4. bout ::
5. patch ::
6. turn ::
7. magic spell ::
8. trance ::
9. signal ::
10. spell out ::
11. write ::
12. import ::
aspell, spell, spelled, speller, spellers, spelling, spellings, spells
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Invisibility Spell.
- Luminescence Spell.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
I can see we're going to have to
SPELL out everything for this girl.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Here come the mummies. Which SPELL do I
use? The hateful strike or the frenzy stance?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
I mean, all due respect,
but do I have to SPELL
this out for you?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
The love SPELL takes effect.
When Sheldon looks at Amy...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
English to Bengali Dictionary: spell
Meaning and definitions of spell, translation in Bengali language for spell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spell in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "spell"
What spell means in Bengali, spell meaning in Bengali, spell definition, examples and pronunciation of spell in Bengali language.