দ্রুততা, স্পীড, দ্রুতবেগ, বেগ, দ্রুতি, অগ্রধাবন, প্রসরদ্রুতবেগে চলা, ত্বরন্বিত হত্তয়া, দ্রুত পাঠান, কাজের বেগ বাড়ান, সাফল্য প্রদান করা, সাফল্য আনিয়া দেত্তয়া, অগ্রসর করান, সামনে ঠেলিয়া দেত্তয়া, মোটর চালানশীঘ্রতা
- গতিগতিদ্রুতদ্রুত গাড়ী চালানোরগতি
Noun(1) distance travelled per unit time(2) a rate (usually rapid(3) changing location rapidly(4) the ratio of the focal length to the diameter of a (camera(5) a central nervous system stimulant that increases energy and decreases appetite; used to treat narcolepsy and some forms of depression
Verb(1) move hurridly(2) move faster(3) move very fast(4) travel at an excessive or illegal velocity(5) cause to move faster
(1) The second tactic is rather more controversial - the use of part numbers performance ratings to suggest a higher clock speed than is actually the case.(2) our staff will help to speed you through the process(3) an engine running at full speed(4) we turned onto the runway and began to gather speed(5) the new road will speed traffic out of the city(6) I just want to bring you up to speed .(7) He gave a low chuckle before, in a sudden movement and with surprising speed , he kicked me across the face.(8) she increased her speed(9) the course is delivered on CDROM so students can progress at their own speed(10) may God speed you(11) It seems the children quickly appreciated their own limitations and adapted their speed and movements to their abilities.(12) They will be sent for forensic testing for ecstasy, speed and cannabis.(13) she spoke at speed(14) mix the ingredients at high speed(15) Scott also plays with lenses, camera speed and some excellent special effects to heighten the impact of the harrowing fight scenes.(16) PC Clark said excessive speed and the fact he was two-and-a-half times over the drink-drive limit were the primary factors behind the smash.
(1) speed limit :: গতিসীমা
(2) top speed :: শীর্ষ গতি
(3) speed dial :: দ্রুত ডায়াল
(4) speed dating :: গতি ডেটিং
(5) average speed :: গড় গতি
(6) speed of sound :: শব্দের গতি
(7) speed bump :: গতিরোধকারী
(8) full speed :: পূর্ণদমে
1. rate ::
2. rapidity ::
3. velocity ::
4. fastness ::
5. upper ::
7. hurry ::
8. drive too fast ::
খুব দ্রুত চালনা করা
9. hasten ::
11. pelt along ::
speed, speeder, speeders, speedily, speeding, speeds, speedy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
strip her for SPEED.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
Perhaps three-dimensional Candy Land
would be more your SPEED.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 11
matches her SPEED and decelerates.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
Which is still no excuse
for going over the posted SPEED limit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
I've got my Helm of Lordly Might,
my Boots of Speed...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 23
English to Bengali Dictionary: speed
Meaning and definitions of speed, translation in Bengali language for speed with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of speed in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "speed"
What speed means in Bengali, speed meaning in Bengali, speed definition, examples and pronunciation of speed in Bengali language.