Noun(1) a hand tool that is used to hold or twist a nut or bolt
(1) She would be down there with her screwdriver and spanner trying to put the piano together.(2) If there are any dripping taps then put that spanner that's been lying dormant in the toolbox to work.(3) Ted's spanner has fixed everything in this town, even record players which don't have any nuts or bolts!(4) A spanner clinked on steel and danced in the ringing shed.(5) The shop guys had screwed the lug nuts down so hard with their no-sweat pneumatic wrenches that my wimpy spanner and all my strength were useless.(6) Hand me that number three spanner .
(1) adjustable spanner :: বিন্যাসযোগ্য Spanner
(2) spanner wrench :: Spanner মোচড়
(3) ring spanner :: রিং Spanner
(4) box spanner :: বক্স Spanner
1. wrench ::
English to Bengali Dictionary: spanner
Meaning and definitions of spanner, translation in Bengali language for spanner with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of spanner in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "spanner"
What spanner means in Bengali, spanner meaning in Bengali, spanner definition, examples and pronunciation of spanner in Bengali language.