আত্মা, ব্যক্তি, আমি, আত্ম, মানুষের আত্মা, পুরুষ, আত্মারাম, নেতা, অহং, পরিচালক, প্রেরণাদাতা, প্রেরণা, অপরিহার্য অংশ, সার, সত্ত্ব, মূর্ত প্রেত, পুরঁজন, অক্ষ, অন্ত:করণজীবাত্মা
- আত্মাগভীর বা উচ্চ ভাবপূর্নআত্মাহীনআত্মার
Noun(1) the immaterial part of a person; the actuating cause of an individual life(2) a human being(3) deep feeling or emotion(4) the human embodiment of something(5) a secular form of gospel that was a major Black musical genre in the 1960s and 1970s
(1) One can only pity the poor soul who subjects herself to the media frenzy.(2) Here at last one might find rest from our too frenetic world, and stopping, learn something for one's soul .(3) brevity is the soul of wit(4) Tossing in elements of blues, rock, glam-rock, soul and metal, it's a wildly extravagant affair that is likely to put off as many people as it delights.(5) The spiritual life of the soul with God is wounded, often mortally.(6) Your friend is a gentle soul and very suited to work among our people.(7) Soca, ragga, R&B, hip hop, soul , funk, even techno and house music blares through hundreds of sound systems.(8) If you've heard this man play, then you know he is a one-of-a-kind selector with the deepest love for jazz, funk, soul , reggae and Afro-Latin vibes.(9) he was the soul of discretion(10) I'd really love to see more expression, emotion and soul in games and their music - speaking as a gamer and musician.(11) His shows are redolent of soul , intense emotion, and a deep connection to the music.(12) To continue the relaxed vibe, there's also a great mix of jazz, soul and reggae.(13) Something more primal than the fall - the image of God - is impressed on the soul of each human person.(14) He taught them that the soul is immortal and that after death it migrates into other animated bodies.(15) As a youth, I was a friendly soul , palling around with all and sundry.(16) Gallic wit and subtlety are perfectly married to Russian soul in this performance.
(1) soul mate :: আদর্শ জীবনসঙ্গী
(2) lost soul :: হারানো আত্মা
(3) heart and soul :: মনে প্রাণে
(4) the soul :: আত্মা
(5) soul music :: আত্মার সংগীত
(6) twin soul :: দ্বৈত আত্মা
(7) body and soul :: দেহ এবং আত্মা
(8) black soul :: কালো আত্মা
(9) soul brother :: আত্মা ভাই
1. spirit ::
2. embodiment ::
3. person ::
4. inspiration ::
6. psyche ::
soul, soulful, soulless, souls
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You're my SOUL mate.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
Your SOUL is... It's like a secret
that I never could keep.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
are one heart, one flesh, one SOUL.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
His SOUL is pure and perfect.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
\'Cause I sold my soul
\'Cause I sold my soul
'Cause I sold my SOUL
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
English to Bengali Dictionary: soul
Meaning and definitions of soul, translation in Bengali language for soul with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of soul in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "soul"
What soul means in Bengali, soul meaning
in Bengali, soul definition, examples and pronunciation
of soul in Bengali language.