কালশিটে, ঘা, ক্ষত, কালশিরা, কালশিটা, কালসিটে, মর্মযন্ত্রণা, ঘাত, ফোড়া, দু:খযন্ত্রণাদায়ক, যন্ত্রণাপূর্ণ, কঠিন, আহত, ক্ষতপূর্ণ, নিদারূণযন্ত্রণাপূর্ণভাবে, যন্ত্রণাদায়কভাবে, নিদারূণভাবে, কঠোরভাবেবেদনাযুক্ত, বেদনাদায়ক
Noun(1) an open skin infection
Adjective(1) hurting(2) causing misery or pain or distress(3) roused to anger
(1) It is known to help treat wounds, sore gums and throats and even acne.(2) He was extremely sore but exhilarated at the same time.(3) I yelled too loud, but I was sore , angry and tired of being used as a large punching bag by a spoiled four-year old.(4) Potential side-effects include sensitivity of the teeth to hot and cold, a sore throat, tender gums and white patches on the gums.(5) I'm sore from the hurt, from anger, from being left or having to leave, sore from all of that uninterrupted feeling.(6) Her whole body was sore , and she felt ready to go to bed.(7) The youth crowd around him and some take pictures; party activists feel sore at being kept away from him.(8) It usually focuses on specific areas of the body, such as sore joints or muscles, to improve mobility and reduce pain.(9) I mean headache, sore throat, muscle ache, stomachache, fever, and all that good stuff.(10) I might be extremely sore today, but I was still managing to mix it up quite successfully with belts of my level last night├ö├ç┬¬(11) What really made people sore was a system of political cronyism that awarded jobs and benefits to ruling party sympathizers.(12) A sudden onset of high fever, headache, a transient body rash, a sore throat and cough are the first signs.(13) Perhaps it does not go too far to assert that until the Kashmir sore is at last healed, the poison that produced Gujarat will make other Gujarats increasingly likely.(14) Bear and Tiger became my friend but falcon was still sore at me for nearly killing him the first time we meet in the master's house.(15) Either way, never use more weight than you can handle with perfect form, and slow down if you feel pain during a workout or are especially sore or stiff the next day.(16) Every part of his body was sore , and he felt extremely exhausted, like he had been working non-stop for a week.
(1) sore throat :: গলা ব্যথা
(2) cold sore :: ঠান্ডা কালশিটে
(3) sore eyes :: নেত্রদাহ
(4) sore loser :: কালশিটে অভাগা
(5) have a sore throat :: গলার স্বর মোটা কর
(6) sore feet :: কালশিটে ফুট
(7) sore eye :: কালশিটে চোখ
(8) sore point :: আঘাতপ্রাপ্ত স্থান
(9) sore spot :: কালশিটে স্পট
1. painful ::
2. dire ::
3. upset ::
4. huffy ::
5. afflictive ::
6. sensitive ::
7. inflammation ::
1. indolent ::
sore, sorely, soreness, sores
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, then my apologies for
bringing up this SORE spot.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 15
rub my legs when they're SORE
after a day's ride.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 9
Yeah, but if he's a SORE loser,
maybe you're better off without him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 6
But I am SORE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 7
Can't believe you're SORE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
English to Bengali Dictionary: sore
Meaning and definitions of sore, translation in Bengali language for sore with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sore in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sore"
What sore means in Bengali, sore meaning in Bengali, sore definition, examples and pronunciation of sore in Bengali language.