পুত্র, ছেলে, বংশধর, বাছা, তনয়, বেটা, বত্স, অধিবাসী, নন্দন, দেহজ, শিষ্য, ছাত্র, দারক, কুমার, অঙ্গজ, আত্মজ, খোকাপুরুষ সন্তান
Noun(1) a male human offspring(2) the divine word of God; the second person in the Trinity (incarnate in Jesus
(1) the son of the house(2) Every good wish to the proud parents and their son for the future.(3) Well that's the best way to cope - you can keep your retreats and your yogic breathing, just get slaughtered, son !(4) We know you are sick in the head, son , and sure as night follows day, smoking cigars not help.(5) The only people who have my home phone number are my work, my parents and my son 's mother - I wonder which one of them it could have been?(6) Well here we go, happy birthday Karin's dad - and I'd put your foot down if I were you, son .(7) We're the The Sweeney, son , and we haven't had any dinner - you've kept us waiting.(8) But Daniel was also a caring son who did his parents' garden and helped out at the pensioners' Christmas party.(9) Then you'll be a man, my son , and what's more, you'll be able to sleep at night.(10) ├ö├ç├┐Hold on a minute, son ,├ö├ç├û he said and the engines started and ran up on to the sand.(11) If they would have came to me and said, hey, son , why don't we come into my office and talk?(12) After all, there's a war on, son !(13) He's the best son of an outstanding young stallion, from an exceptional family.(14) I am their native son whom beneficial fate had sent to America and who had not forgotten them.(15) A native son , he received his forestry degree from the University of New Brunswick in 1926.(16) Three years ago, his parents lost their son Michael, 14, in a road accident.
(1) son of a bitch :: কুত্তার বাচ্চা
(2) my son :: আমার ছেলে
(3) son-in-law :: জামাতা
(4) son of a gun :: একটি বন্দুক ছেলে
(5) your son :: তোমার ছেলে
(6) son of :: পুত্র
(7) the son :: ছেলেটি
(8) son of bitch :: কুত্তার বাচ্চা
(9) father and son :: পিতা এবং পুত্র
1. male child ::
3. boy ::
son, sons, sony
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Hey, Mom? Dad?
WALT: Hey, SON.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 5
The only way I would
see my SON for the first time
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
The queen loves her SON more than anything.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
who had traded his infant SON for a dog.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
If the Queen Regent and her SON meet them,
I'll give them peace.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
English to Bengali Dictionary: son
Meaning and definitions of son, translation in Bengali language for son with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of son in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "son"
What son means in Bengali, son meaning in Bengali, son definition, examples and pronunciation of son in Bengali language.