একদা, পূর্বেপ্রাক্তন, ভূপূর্ব
- একদাকখনও কখনও
Adjective(1) belonging to some prior time
Adverb(1) at some indefinite or unstated time
(1) The occasion was the second reunion of sometime pupils from East Cape schools living in Western Australia.(2) Send your estimates here, and I'll post them sometime in the next few days.(3) After sometime I felt homesick and took a ten-day break from there.(4) I am a long term subscriber and sometime contributor to the x-ray files and the letters, as well as a fellow Mainer.(5) The sometime City skipper has been dropped to the bench following the midweek arrival of winger Kieron Durkan from Macclesfield on a month's loan.(6) Just nipped out for a sandwich and saw former rapper and sometime footballer, John Barnes, walking down Pall Mall.(7) Afterwards they went upstairs to use Holly's computer and the two girls left Red House Gardens sometime after 5.35 pm.(8) It is expected to reach hurricane strength in the next 24 hours, and then smack into Nicaragua sometime on Sunday.(9) However, sometime during the next few decades, though one does not know when, there was a sea change in peasants' attitude.(10) Thanks to Senor G., a sometime contributor to it, here's the Shark Tank.(11) I guess this gives me an actual reason to go to Wigan sometime soon├ö├ç┬¬(12) James, who is based in NYC, built a house in Galway sometime ago and spends as much time possible there, where he has a number of horses.(13) I first came to Dublin via Belfast sometime in the early 1970s.(14) We may say unto you, as Tertullian said sometime unto the heathens.(15) Let's hope they manage to get to the US at some stage, but more importantly get to the UK sometime soon├ö├ç┬¬(16) It's rumoured the term originated in Vancouver sometime last decade, but it wasn't exactly meant to be endearing.
(1) some time :: কিছু সময়
(2) sometime in the future :: ভবিষ্যতে একদা
(3) sometime ago :: কিছু সময় আগে
(4) sometime next week :: একদা আগামী সপ্তাহে
1. someday ::
2. one day ::
4. at a future date ::
5. sooner or later ::
আগে বা পরে
6. by and by ::
7. in due course ::
8. in the fullness of time ::
সময় পূর্ণতা মধ্যে
9. in the long run ::
10. former ::
11. past ::
12. previous ::
13. prior ::
14. foregoing ::
15. late ::
16. erstwhile ::
17. one-time ::
18. ex- ::
19. quondam ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's perfect. Do you think I could
pick your brain for my movie SOMETIME?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 14
A point that you'll be arriving at
SOMETIME in the near future?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
Yeah, I'd love to see
a scan of your brain SOMETIME.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
I was thinking maybe
we could all hang out SOMETIME?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
She hopes she can see you again
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 4
English to Bengali Dictionary: sometime
Meaning and definitions of sometime, translation in Bengali language for sometime with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of sometime in Bengali and in English
Tags for the entry "sometime"
What sometime means in Bengali, sometime meaning
in Bengali, sometime definition, examples and pronunciation
of sometime in Bengali language.