(1) someone from the audience shouted out(2) I think the first time I heard of it was when someone knocked on the door of my room at tea time.(3) Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter?(4) there's someone at the door(5) a small-time lawyer keen to be someone(6) Not long ago someone told me that it's letting go of any hope that the past can be different.(7) it might be someone else(8) We were all cold and my hands were feeling as if someone had slammed a door on them.(9) David is someone who so clearly loves his work, and it was a real pleasure to hear him speak.(10) he thinks he is someone(11) Almost every hour of every day someone in France sets off on a car journey never to return.(12) talk to a teacher or someone(13) call me if someone gets sick(14) The opposite scenario would be if one were taking a picture of someone in a spotlight.(15) I want to be someone(16) That way, if you that someone liked a film, you could look up and see what else they liked.
(1) some one :: কেউ
(2) someone else :: অন্য কেউ
(3) someone else's :: অন্য কেউ এর
(4) date someone :: তারিখ কেউ
(5) look after someone :: দেখাশোনা করা
(6) anyone someone :: যে কেউ কেউ
(7) see someone off :: বন্ধ কেউ দেখতে
1. soul ::
2. person ::
3. mortal ::
4. somebody ::
5. individual ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm tired of trying
to meet SOMEONE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 20
He must be important to SOMEONE.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
trying to find SOMEONE
to be on a team with me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
Lovely. Almost as if SOMEONE...
Not saying who.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
Looks like SOMEONE drew a penis on him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
English to Bengali Dictionary: someone
Meaning and definitions of someone, translation in Bengali language for someone with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of someone in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "someone"
What someone means in Bengali, someone meaning in Bengali, someone definition, examples and pronunciation of someone in Bengali language.