তুষার, বরফ, হিম, তুহিন, পালা, হিমানী, শিলা, তুষারতুল্য বস্তুতুষারপাত হত্তয়া, তুষারবৎ বর্ষিত হত্তয়া, তুষারবৎ বর্ষণ করা, তুষারধবল করা
Noun(1) precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals(2) a layer of snowflakes (white crystals of frozen water(3) English writer of novels about moral dilemmas in academe (1905-1980(4) street names for cocaine
Verb(1) fall as snow(2) conceal one's true motives from especially by elaborately feigning good intentions so as to gain an end
(1) In dry-winter areas that don't freeze or have much snow , water perennials once a month on a sunny, warm day to keep them alive and healthy.(2) The weather wasn't really improving it was starting to snow pretty heavily and I feared that the traffic would be a disaster.(3) carbon dioxide snow(4) There was a heavy, wet snow falling gently on the harbour.(5) Halfway to the Northern palace, two days into the journey, night fell as fresh snow floated to the ground.(6) I expected to see snow on the mountains, it was that cold.(7) When the vapor condenses into rain or freezes to make snow , the precipitation is acid, which can fall into lakes.(8) As wet, fluffy snow fell throughout the day, many protestors began tossing snowballs at riot police.(9) He found her sitting alone next to a window, watching snow falling onto the ground.(10) we were trudging through deep snow(11) I looked outside, and saw that it had started to snow really hard.(12) The first cryogens were liquid air and compressed carbon dioxide snow .(13) The film is astonishingly beautiful in its pristine silver light, with snow on the ground and a weak sun low over the city.(14) all that they could pick up on their screens was snow(15) the first snow of the season(16) The television filled with digital snow , casting a pale glow about the darkened room.
(1) heavy snow :: ভারি তুষারপাত
(2) snow leopard :: তুষার চিতা
(3) in the snow :: বরফে
(4) snow day :: তুষারপাতের দিন
(5) snow angel :: তুষার দেবদূত
(6) snow pea :: তুষার মটর
(7) snow cone :: তুষার শঙ্কু
(8) snow globe :: বরফ গ্লোব
(9) powder snow :: গুঁড়া তুষার
(10) snow shovel :: বরফ বেলচা
2. nose candy ::
3. blow ::
4. coke ::
5. bamboozle ::
6. lead by the nose ::
নাক দ্বারা নেতৃত্ব
7. hoodwink ::
8. play false ::
snow, snowed, snowing, snows, snowy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
His last name isn't really Snow.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
You're not the only ones
who owe your lives to Jon Snow.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
I will do as Jon Snow commands.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
- You think Bran might have found...
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
No, not Ramsay Snow.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
English to Bengali Dictionary: snow
Meaning and definitions of snow, translation in Bengali language for snow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of snow in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "snow"
What snow means in Bengali, snow meaning in Bengali, snow definition, examples and pronunciation of snow in Bengali language.