ক্রীতদাস, বান্দা, কিঙ্কর, গোলাম, হতভাগ্য লোকগোলামকাজ করা
Noun(1) a person who is owned by someone(2) someone who works as hard as a slave(3) someone entirely dominated by some influence or person
Verb(1) work very hard, like a slave
(1) One node is designated as the master node controlling the scheduling of the slave nodes and all communications with the outside world.(2) He understands his position, while a slave , as transportable property.(3) When the brood matures, the workers begin slave raids on more Formica nests.(4) This connection strategy also negates the need for master / slave jumper settings on devices.(5) by the time I was ten, I had become her slave, doing all the housework(6) This cylinder is actually a slave cylinder that is hydraulically interconnected to the big lift cylinder on the main boom.(7) The technology would also eliminate the need for master / slave jumpers on devices to simplify installation.(8) she was no slave to fashion(9) At any time, a master could confiscate any money that a slave had saved up, and the slave had no legal recourse.(10) I believe the source of my problem is that I installed the second hard drive as slave on the secondary IDE.(11) The choice of a slave to Russia versus a slave to the West may not be a great one, but the will of the people must prevail.(12) In this case the slave machine acquires the resources after the ten-second node timeout occurs, as shown in the log excerpt.(13) The link slave devices and the link controller include protocol logic for communication according to a bidirectional protocol.(14) a slave cassette deck(15) That is to say that a slave antenna is calibrated with reference to another one considered as the reference antenna.(16) Power down your old computer, and install the new drive as a slave device to your old drive.
(1) slave girl :: ক্রীতদাস মেয়ে
(2) slave labor :: দাস শ্রমিক
(3) master slave :: মনিব গোলাম
(4) slave owner :: ক্রীতদাসের মালিক
(5) slave away :: দূরের দাসত্ব
(6) white slave :: সাদা ক্রীতদাস
(7) runaway slave :: পলাতক ক্রীতদাস
(8) female slave :: ক্রীতদাসী
(9) woman slave :: নারী ক্রীতদাস
1. serf ::
ক্রীতদাসবৎ দায়াবদ্ধ কৃযক
2. drudge ::
3. devotee ::
5. toil ::
6. break one's back ::
এক পিঠ বিরতি
slave, slaved, slaves, slaving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I offered water to
a SLAVE dying on the Walk of Punishment.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
Even you. You're a SLAVE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
The SLAVE trade has entered
a downturn, it's true.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
Me? I'm not from here. I'm a SLAVE to the truth.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
Come here, SLAVE.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 2
English to Bengali Dictionary: slave
Meaning and definitions of slave, translation in Bengali language for slave with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of slave in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "slave"
What slave means in Bengali, slave meaning in Bengali, slave definition, examples and pronunciation of slave in Bengali language.