তির্যক্তা, ঢল, উতরাইহেলা, তির্যগ্ভাবে ফেরান, তির্যগ্ভাবে ফেরা, তির্যক্ করা, তির্যক্ হত্তয়া, ক্রমশ:ঢালু করা, ক্রমশ:ঢালু হত্তয়াহেলানো, ঢালু করা
Noun(1) a biased way of looking at or presenting something(2) degree of deviation from a horizontal plane
Verb(1) lie obliquely(2) present with a bias(3) to incline or bend from a vertical position(4) heel over
(1) Of course, former adversaries have reason to slant their portrayal of matters.(2) The stakes rise as his personal life is sacrificed for the case, and everybody sides with the corporation to slant the case against him.(3) The commission was asked to determine, among other things, whether the administration pressured analysts to slant their intelligence findings.(4) Use stay tape on the slant pocket seam edge to prevent it from stretching.(5) Defenses also often walked out a linebacker to Moss' side of the field to help defend slant routes.(6) While unit is still warm enough that syrup has not hardened, scrape off with a single-edge razor blade held at a slant , being careful not to cut fingers or scratch the cooktop.(7) The slant launching method, unlike vertical launch, allows the missile's on-board seeker to be locked on to the target before launch.(8) Amani Toomer has the speed to break big plays, the size to do damage on slant patterns and the hands to make the spectacular catch.(9) This made Mason an easy target for a slant route.(10) Bring your knees to your chest, when you get to the other side - while still holding onto the bars - and push yourself up, at a slant .(11) He lays a red shaft at his feet, pointing toward the target, and sticks a purple one in the ground behind him at a slant .(12) Poetry in particular moves at a slant or tangent, taking advantage of the ambiguity of words, the various meanings to be found in them.(13) It is probably fair to say that most Big Media outlets, whether owned by a giant corporation, a family, or an individual, occasionally slant coverage to favor their financial interests.(14) Some were tilted 90 degrees; some were even at a slant .(15) In mid to late spring the slant roofs would be taken down again.(16) A trickle of blood came down the slant side of the podium and dripped off the side.
(1) slant height :: তির্যক উচ্চতা
(2) slant range :: তির্যক পরিসর
(3) slant-eyed :: তির্যক নেত্রবিশিষ্ট
(4) slant eyes :: তির্যক চোখে
(5) slant eye :: তির্যক চোখে
1. slope ::
2. point of view ::
3. rake ::
মই দিয়া আহরণ করা
4. angle ::
5. slope ::
6. bias ::
7. weight ::
8. tilt ::
slant, slanted, slanting, slants, slantwise
English to Bengali Dictionary: slant
Meaning and definitions of slant, translation in Bengali language for slant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of slant in Bengali and in English language.
Tags for the entry "slant"
What slant means in Bengali, slant meaning in Bengali, slant definition, examples and pronunciation of slant in Bengali language.